Old 4th February 2007, 21:33   #16
BHPian

Any such Guru for OHC in Bangalore?
Old 5th February 2007, 03:58   #17
Senior - BHPian

Talk to Psycho.

Old 5th February 2007, 10:16   #18
Senior - BHPian

1) for the buzz: I would also reccomend checking the wheel balancing and the drive shafts... had a wierd complaint once on VTEC which ended up having a unbalanced driveshaft.

2) Steering Rack: The thud typically would not have much to do with the streering rack but to do with mainly the lower arms and the struts.
Old 5th February 2007, 11:15   #19
BHPian

Hi beautiful people,

I recently.. means on saturday collected my OHC Vtec from RAC. They have been fixing some problems related to the thud and tick tick tick under the hood. The Right steering balljoint and the right driveshaft i got replaced. the bonnet which was trembling at low speeds was set right..

I still have to drive it for longer distances to see how its doing..

If you want some professional advice and service in bangalore on OHC .... you could talk to Sanjay at RAC kormangala.. 9845404141... My name is Anand you can tell him .... Wolf knows him better.. or rather they know WOLF better I saw WOLF's OHC vtec (green color) getting the turbo fitted..

Hope you will find this useful
Old 5th February 2007, 14:52   #20

dear team--thanks for the troubleshooting tips. Will check out RAC and update.

iraghava -- apologies for not checking you were in delhi before the post.

Cheers..amar
Old 5th February 2007, 17:42   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by four_tire View Post
I saw WOLF's OHC vtec (green color) getting the turbo fitted..
WTH?! Wolf never tells us anything these days!
Old 5th February 2007, 21:35   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
WTH?! Wolf never tells us anything these days!

It wouldve been great if you had had a word with me before making that comment pal...

Im not getting any turbo girbo done at all...atleast not right now, wonder what made Four Tire think I was!!!

Four tire: Have I met you??? Dude, looks like you mistook the intake manifold for a turbocharger

My water pump was busted so I went to get that done plus decided to get my injectors and manifold checked & cleaned, thats very much it.

Bangalore is turning out to be 'the' haven for baseless rumors as I see it!!! LOL!!!

Last edited by The Wolf : 5th February 2007 at 21:52.
Old 6th February 2007, 10:59   #23
BHPian

Wolf, apologies mate!! I got to know about RAC from one of your messages in here. Went there got my OHC fixed... There was checking out the Green OHC being worked out.. One of the mechs showed me a small blue customized thing.. ..
I dont know much apart from that.. If its intake manifold then its intake manifold.. but thanks for the reference, i got job done on my OHC..

I think I saw you on friday with two other guys at the workshop.. I dont know if it was you..

Sorry if I was wrong in my msg !!
Old 6th February 2007, 21:18   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Wolf, apologies mate!! I got to know about RAC from one of your messages in here. Went there got my OHC fixed... There was checking out the Green OHC being worked out.. One of the mechs showed me a small blue customized thing.. ..
I dont know much apart from that.. If its intake manifold then its intake manifold.. but thanks for the reference, i got job done on my OHC..

I think I saw you on friday with two other guys at the workshop.. I dont know if it was you..

Sorry if I was wrong in my msg !!
No problem...

I guess it was me whom u saw on Fri with the other 2 chaps, wonder why u didnt reach out to me if you guessed who I was?? It wouldve been good to meet a fellow tbhpian:-)

I dint quite notice you...

So, is your car ok now??? What got fixed?

Last edited by The Wolf : 6th February 2007 at 21:20.
Old 4th May 2007, 16:18   #25
BHPian

Hey Wolf, Sorry for late reply... I was not checking tbhp for sometime now..

I got the right driveshaft replaced and tie rods on both sides and cleaned the AC filter .. those are the things i fixed that day..

Sorry I dont have a habit of jumping into people, may be because i respect privacy of a person and careful about their reactions. ( you know why iam neither suited for marketing , nor could successfully propose to a girl )

But its alright!! I need to see all the bangy boys in on team-bhp meetup and get to know ...

I had been to RAC on 30 apr (monday) and saw an green OHC .. dont know if it was yours... But i was there this time checking the front struts....

PM me we will meet up

cheers
Old 6th May 2007, 14:19   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
i might be wrong....but how do u conclude the buzz is from engine only ? could it be some fault in the exhaust ? (which can also create similar vibrations right )

hardly an exhaust trouble....has to be structural simply cause that the natural frequency of the car now seems to be matching the applied frequency through the driving process....alignment seems like an answer.
Old 15th July 2007, 12:10   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Hi beautiful people,

I recently.. means on saturday collected my OHC Vtec from RAC. They have been fixing some problems related to the thud and tick tick tick under the hood. The Right steering balljoint and the right driveshaft i got replaced. the bonnet which was trembling at low speeds was set right..

I still have to drive it for longer distances to see how its doing..

If you want some professional advice and service in bangalore on OHC .... you could talk to Sanjay at RAC kormangala.. 9845404141... My name is Anand you can tell him .... Wolf knows him better.. or rather they know WOLF better I saw WOLF's OHC vtec (green color) getting the turbo fitted..

Hope you will find this useful
hey four_tire...
I am having some trouble with my 2002 Vtec....i recently had it serviced at Dakshin Honda Bangalore after which my O2 sensor screwed up. Now it wasn't screwed up when i gave it for the service to them so I’m pretty much upset about the way people work here...
I've no clue on what they were doing on my car but when i did get it back the engine light was lit...
I was looking out for a place to service my car and maybe get my O2 sensor fixed (it'll cost me around 17 grand) so hopefully i'll get in touch with Sanjay at RAC and see what they can do..

Thanks for that info.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks