Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2007, 22:33   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme View Post

"Furr Furr" sounds comes because your silencer or the connecting pipes have rusted and have holes in them.you have to change the silencer or the pipes for this.
but his car is brand new.. I dont think its the rusted piped problem.
Old 4th July 2007, 22:58   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishibravo View Post
but his car is brand new.. I dont think its the rusted piped problem.
maybe then some part of the exaust must have come lose.
Old 5th July 2007, 03:19   #18
BANNED

He should get his car checked by a Fiat A.S.S. I'm sure There's something wrong in his ECU because he says his warning lights are behaving like christmas lights.

The above mentioned problems like silencer coming loose etc... Doesn't apply. Because, I've heard a lot that Fiat is a very strong and reliable car.
Old 5th July 2007, 03:31   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
The above mentioned problems like silencer coming loose etc... Doesn't apply. Because, I've heard a lot that Fiat is a very strong and reliable car.
I own one and the silencer has a tendency to get rusted.If there is anythig wrong with the ECU the injector lamp will remain continously lit and not go off.

Last edited by merve_extreme : 5th July 2007 at 03:33.
Old 5th July 2007, 12:04   #20
BHPian

Guys, thanks for the help, even io think that one of the silencer couplings is loose. The expert guy at the dealersip is on leave so have to wait till Wednesday

GOD Bless my car!!
Old 5th July 2007, 12:48   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme View Post
I own one and the silencer has a tendency to get rusted.If there is anythig wrong with the ECU the injector lamp will remain continously lit and not go off.
Kapil, this has happened to one of the cars at my dealer and my works manager friend suspects loose wiring! Nothing too complicated here, basically that light comes on as soon as you turn "ON" the ignition key without cranking the engine. The light denotes that the fuel pump is building up the desired injector pressure for cranking the engine and as soon as you hear a "tak" sound (the fuel pump relay cutting off) the injector light goes off. So check the relay and the related wiring and you should be good to go. Keep us updated on what the F.A.S.C (Fiat authorised stupid center) has to say!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks