Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2007, 17:45   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay_k View Post
Even i am searching for a service manual for Swift from a long time but i am still not able to get a copy, You are really lucky to get one.
By the way do you have a soft copy of the service manual??? If yes, it would be really helpfull if you post it here or you can even PM me the link.....
Vijay,

I do not have a soft copy. You can simply request your dealer to get you the copies and they should get it for you.

Biju
Old 5th October 2007, 23:46   #62
BHPian

link/ manual please

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakhon View Post
I have a workshop manual of the 1.6 engine. This is available for download as this engine is used internationally in many Fiat cars, not just Palio. But, I am searching for 1.2 manual which has eluded me so far. I got the 1.6 manual courtesy Dr. Sunil, who is a member of PUG and team-bhp too.
Deepakhon, can you let us know how to get this manual ? Thanks in advance.
Old 31st October 2007, 12:36   #63
BHPian

Technical Documentation

I am not sure, where to post this please help.

I am running a company in Chennai (Tecknick Information Services) Technick Information Services-technical publication/literature for meeting the technical documentation needs of all automobile customers.

I am having rich 15 years if automobile experience and have worked more than 3 big organizations. I am post graduate in Automobile Engineering from Anna University.

We are presently serving some of the MNC auto majors in India as well as in Japan and Germany.

We develop the following manuals;
1. Workshop manual (Repair, Overhaul & Maintenance)
2. Wiring manual (Schematics & Diagnostics)
3. Owners manual
4. Parts catalog (Electronic or printed form)
5. Body repair (Accident repair manual)

I am equipped with team of 15 rich experienced team and also equipped with necessary softwares in place.

Would invite BHP team members to visit my office whenever they visit Chennai.
Old 1st November 2007, 09:41   #64
Senior - BHPian

Just stumbled upon this site when searching for a Honda Civic service manual. Also downloaded what I wanted absolutely free !! Hope this is of some help to Honda owners.
Free Downloads of Civic Wiring Diagrams and Schematics from HELMS Manuals - At Spoonhonda.com
Old 1st November 2007, 11:13   #65
BHPian

Service manuals sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhanasekaran View Post
I am not sure, where to post this please help.

I am running a company in Chennai (Tecknick Information Services) Technick Information Services-technical publication/literature for meeting the technical documentation needs of all automobile customers.

I am having rich 15 years if automobile experience and have worked more than 3 big organizations. I am post graduate in Automobile Engineering from Anna University.

We are presently serving some of the MNC auto majors in India as well as in Japan and Germany.

We develop the following manuals;
1. Workshop manual (Repair, Overhaul & Maintenance)
2. Wiring manual (Schematics & Diagnostics)
3. Owners manual
4. Parts catalog (Electronic or printed form)
5. Body repair (Accident repair manual)

I am equipped with team of 15 rich experienced team and also equipped with necessary softwares in place.

Would invite BHP team members to visit my office whenever they visit Chennai.
Dhanasekaran: Wow that's great, tell me is the publication work you are doing is bound by some legal acts or you can share them ( not sold) to BHPIANs. Also what cars/manufacturers being sold in India are being helped by you :0
Old 3rd January 2008, 13:47   #66
Senior - BHPian

If you are interested, you can try this one for Grand Vitara. Dont know if its for the new Vitara.
Download PDF Suzuki | PDFTown.com
Old 3rd January 2008, 14:08   #67
BANNED

In the past I was able to procure service manuals for the NE118, M800, M-Zen and M Esteem. This was all pre 1997. I was able to buy them all at the Dealership/Service Centre (dealers). All were under Rs.450. When I switched to an Accent, Hyundai refused. I have a letter from the Hyundai boss in Delhi stating that service manuals are only for dealerships.

Earlier I had written a Letter to the Editor in the now defunct IAJ about HM not providing the service manual for the Amby! I was surprised to get a letter from them offering to sell me one, only by then I have moved on. After the Hyundai fiasco (2002) i wrote Letter(s) to the Editor to Autocar & (most likely afterwards to) Overdrive. They for their own reason's chose not to publish it.

I think selling you the car and not providing service documentation amounts to a Monopolistic Practice. We as buyers have the right to choose our own maintenance source, incl. DIY and independent garages.

I suggested (to deaf ears by the look of it) that ACI reviews should clearly show whether Workshop Manuals are Available. Also, whether Spares are available for sale.
sgiitk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2008, 14:31   #68
BANNED

Now that most cars in India re the same as their global cousins, I wish we could get Haynes Manuals (possibly with India specific supplements) from some well known source. In the UK Haynes is preferred to the company for three reasons - simple language, avoidance of specialized tools, and lower price.
Old 8th January 2008, 14:04   #69
BHPian

Does anybody know how i can get my hands on an Ikon 1.6 service manual?
Old 8th January 2008, 14:50   #70
BHPian

hey mclaren1885,
is it possible for you to get the baleno service manual ??
if there is a pdf version it would be great.

thanks.
Old 8th January 2008, 20:12   #71
Senior - BHPian

I would be interested in a service manual for my 2003 MPFI Esteem VXi. Can someone help please ? And yes, if a soft copy is available, nothing like it. Thanks in advance.
Old 9th January 2008, 09:35   #72
BANNED

I'am too looking out for the palio 1.9D manual. either a soft or hard copy would do. if anybody has it do PM me.
Old 9th January 2008, 13:23   #73
BHPian

I am also looking for Ford Ikon and Safari Dicor. based on what I learnt from this thread, did a quite a bit of online search / P2P networks etc, I am finding great many other brands and vehicles :-(.

asked my TATA dealer will know by EOD.
Old 23rd January 2008, 16:29   #74
BHPian

matiz service manual.

Matiz service manual (32MB) is found here:
Download PDF Daewoo Matiz Service Manual | PDFTown.com

I stumbled upon it while searching for m800(carb) service manual. Someone please provide me a link to M800(carb) service manual.
Old 23rd January 2008, 17:24   #75
BHPian

if any body can let me know from where I can get ikon 1.6's manual. trying to find one for a long time & haven't found one

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks