Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2008, 22:34   #16
BHPian

Solution Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
please let us know what he has done. I think it would be a boon to a lot of people if he has been able to solve the problem.
Today I got this issue also solved along with the Fuel Pump replacement.http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...breakdown.html

The issue was with the tappets. The reason for that is supposedly the occasional non uniform lubrication.

Since my car was with them after replacing FP they tuned the engine also & as of now that irritating noise is gone.
Old 24th April 2010, 12:03   #17
BHPian

need some urgent advice on 1.6 palio

I needed some urgent advice.!!!!

Ihad given my palio for normal service and coolent leakage problem. Turns out that the core caps on my car had a leakage. After i went to take a test drive of the car, after the car was fixed, i went for a test drive of the car. the service center is on mumbai bangalore highway and i was luck to get an opportunity to drive the car at high speeds. when i was driving the car, there was a noise from the hood of the car which was not there earlier, the car was misfiring and there was no pickup. the car was taken back in by the dealership and later i was informed that the timing belt bearing has gone and needs replacement. My car has only done 35000 kilometer and is this a fair solution? I somehow am very doubtful regarding these people. And before giving my car, there were no these kind of problems.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks