Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2008, 21:59   #31
Senior - BHPian

If you request them specifically, they will. In my case, I asked them to change it at 15k, they said, not necessary sir, we will clean it for you. As it was going to be changed anyway at 20k, cleaning made sense.
Old 19th June 2008, 22:35   #32
Team-BHP Support

Have seen RNS motors clean it without any specific requests. Reg manual i will check and let you know if a dot or c is mentioned against airfilter in the service table.
Old 7th July 2008, 08:20   #33
Senior - BHPian

what are the updates? Is it solved.
Old 7th July 2008, 08:32   #34
Senior - BHPian

yeah, eagerly following this thread to know the life of the Swift D. An awesome car!
Old 10th July 2008, 01:30   #35
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I contacted the service center, again was given a lame excuse that things will be fine in sometime, I dropped an email to Maruti Suzuki, the next day service center's customer care manager called up saying that he knows my car steers to the left and he will get it fixed, I got more irate because this again was a historical problem which is still there after many complains, since its not bothering too much I put it on back-burner, I explained the "noisy" issue, he informed me that the engineer from Maruti will be available on a specific date, he also said to that I should not fill the feedback form that I might receive from Maruti before this is sorted out, unfortunately I was out of town but asked the customer care manager to let me know when he visits next, its been about 10 days and I havent heard from them, however their stupid customer care execs keep calling every other day saying, "Sir we are calling from Rohan Motors, aapki Swift kaisi chal rahee hai?", I have to control my anger because 99% of the times its a female exec, now I am thinking what should I do -

1- Drop the feedback form with the worst comments
2- Contact someone in Maruti internally (I have a family friend at the level of VP in Maruti HR) and try to get the vehicle fixed
3- Visit the service center and explain everything again

Cheers,
Rajat
Old 10th July 2008, 09:11   #36
Senior - BHPian

I guess you should shoot an update mail. This is turning out to be just like a FIAT ***. Hope its not the FIAT engine working out here

They wont take you seriously untill they know that you wont give up that easily. SHoot a mail and make a few calls to the top guys.

PS. ANd the Female execs are "FEMALES" just to make people like you contol your anger They are just the dealers front desk. Forget the Gender issues. Give them what they deserve.
Old 11th July 2008, 00:49   #37
Senior - BHPian

I used to be pestered by similiar female executives, who were so dumb, they wouldn't understand anything I told them, would cal up everyday to know if I had got a feedback form from Maruti. Fortunately for them, I had shifted houses and Maruti had only my old address.
Old 11th July 2008, 01:46   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuttapan View Post
I used to be pestered by similiar female executives, who were so dumb, they wouldn't understand anything I told them, would cal up everyday to know if I had got a feedback form from Maruti. Fortunately for them, I had shifted houses and Maruti had only my old address.
I shifted as well but I made sure that my address is updated, reason being that the feedback form is the only threat or weapon that makes the A.S.S people shiver with fear, else they all are great thugs
Old 11th July 2008, 17:44   #39
BHPian

Two of my friends purchased Swift VDI at the same time, after couple of weeks one had more noise from the engine. When taken to maruti A.S.S they said "This much sound in a Diesel vehicle is Normal sir".

Later we managed to take both the car's in and had them see the difference. A.S.S agreed to take it in for a repair. They have managed to get the sound to reduce by 30% easily.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks