Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2009, 14:50   #31
BHPian

Guys can you recommend some good fuel additivies as i feel its better to go for regular fuel and use the additives than to go in for the premium fuel.
Old 14th August 2009, 14:58   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinu_joseph View Post
Guys can you recommend some good fuel additivies as i feel its better to go for regular fuel and use the additives than to go in for the premium fuel.
System G for petrol. Works very well for me. I never miss. 1ml for 1 litre everytime I fill up (Rs 300). Available in HP petrol stations

For diesel cars , System D ( I have never used this though )
Old 9th January 2010, 19:52   #33
BHPian

The basic boosters available from HPCL is more or less the same addictive they add into Petrol to make Power or Diesel to Turbo.
Some people do find it effective. Its just a big debate whether its good or not.

Someone mentioned about fuel colours. We cannot differentiate the quality of fuels by its colour as colour keeps changing frequently.
Old 10th January 2010, 14:07   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

car runs a lot smoother with better pick up on Premium stuff;peformance is the one which will tell you the difference.

I was using Speed for a long time but then shifted back to unleaded since I found poor mileage figures twice on premium fuel under the same driving conditions

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks