Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2008, 12:56   #16
Senior - BHPian

Is this a Chinese headlamp or a Taiwanese one (Depo - Taiwan auto Lamp, Asia auto Lamp, manufacturer of auto Lamp,Lamp,depo auto lamp,automobiles accessories , motorcycles accessories,Ming Yang) ? I used the taillamps for Lancer from Depo and those work fine, so curious if its the same brand for headlamp that you used for Ikon ?
Old 16th November 2008, 23:07   #17
BHPian

Depo is purely Taiwanese

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer_rit View Post
Is this a Chinese headlamp or a Taiwanese one (Depo - Taiwan auto Lamp, Asia auto Lamp, manufacturer of auto Lamp,Lamp,depo auto lamp,automobiles accessories , motorcycles accessories,Ming Yang) ? I used the taillamps for Lancer from Depo and those work fine, so curious if its the same brand for headlamp that you used for Ikon ?
They are from Taiwan and provide very good quality lamps. The URL takes you to the factories situated in taiwan. As long as they are not chinese they should be good. For the price even Bangladeshi and Pakistani items will be far better than chinese items.
Taiwan auto Lamp, Asia auto Lamp, manufacturer of auto Lamp,Lamp,depo auto lamp,automobiles accessories , motorcycles accessories,Ming Yang
Old 16th November 2008, 23:18   #18
BHPian

Probably you have not used a cut-out. Its pointless to fit high range blubs without cut-out.
Old 17th November 2008, 19:08   #19
BHPian

I have a cut out too guys. Can anyone please suggest best available 90/100 wattage bulb with price, the very best one....would be great great help.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks