Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2010, 12:21   #31

@Drifter - Thanks. I have given it to KHT motors for a service. Will keep this thread updated with what they say.
Old 19th July 2010, 17:31   #32

The service center has taken some time to analyze the problem. First they checked the ECU and found that it it was showing a faulty part that I had replaced a few months ago. But on running it with another of the so called faulty part, it still had the same problem. So they were able to identify the problem to be that of the ECU (Just to corroborate, I have taken it to 2 others FIAT service centers who told me that their scan had revealed an ECU issue).

So I am getting a new ECU and a new Stepper Motor which I have been told will solve the problem. Am keeping my fingers crossed.

Since I was spending some money on the car, I also decided to fix the rear Power windows that I could operate only with the driver power window switches. The wiper blades also did not clean properly so getting that fixed as well. I believe that this may set me back by about 35k-45k atleast.

Also thinking of changing the tyres and adding new faux leather car seat covers. May as well get the car to look new now that I have to spend so much on this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks