Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2011, 18:32   #46
Team-BHP Support

re: Swift D-Clutch/Gear Problem : Competent Motors unable to solve the clutch shudder

Updating this thread slipped of my mind. There was no shudder once I had driven some more. The clutch is going strong at 1,20,000 kms, touchwood
Eddy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2013, 17:20   #47
BHPian

re: Swift D-Clutch/Gear Problem : Competent Motors unable to solve the clutch shudder

Hi Eddy - Can you suggest reasonable priced and good quality MASS/Dealer in Gurgaon area ? or in Delhi ? Pasco in Gurgaon is asking 8K for clutch overhaul. Any comments/reviews ?
Old 7th September 2013, 18:26   #48
Team-BHP Support

Hi Saurabh

Since the car is now out of warranty, I have stopped going to MASS.

However, I have heard that DD motors is ok. Do take competitive quotes before you make the final choice.
Old 8th September 2013, 23:03   #49
BHPian

I got my clutch changed recently (clutch cover + plate) and since then the gearshifts have become quite notchy, which were absolutely smooth earlier. I have to be really careful and slow with the shifts now.

Immediately after the change, it was really bad, and while it has become slightly better after about a 1000 kms, it's still far from perfect.

Any ideas on what could be wrong and what it would take to fix the issue?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks