Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2010, 12:47   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karty_83 View Post
These caps are not well fitted. I guess it wont be too long before the rhs mirror loses its cap as well
Ok, if you are concerned about this, make sure you show the service guys clearly why you feel so. And probably they may agree. Either case, can you post some pics of this here?

Also, if you are sure of these being fitted so bad, send an email to GM with valid pics. Even if its not going to be useful for you, I am sure this will be checked for sure.
Old 25th May 2010, 13:04   #17
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Karty,

This is a very small issue. Just go and get it fitted and enjoy your ride. Solutions are simple and in this case not expensive at all.

Just ask them to use some glue (not super glue) when they fix them or else you would end up losing them again.

I have not heard of any other Spark guys complaining about this. Is it a one-off problem or hereditary to all Sparks.
Old 25th May 2010, 13:13   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Ok, if you are concerned about this, make sure you show the service guys clearly why you feel so. And probably they may agree. Either case, can you post some pics of this here?

Also, if you are sure of these being fitted so bad, send an email to GM with valid pics. Even if its not going to be useful for you, I am sure this will be checked for sure.
Fine, i ll post the pics soon. In between, i bought the car from Trident. Can i get this fixed from Sundaram as they are close by ?
Old 25th May 2010, 13:14   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post

I have not heard of any other Spark guys complaining about this. Is it a one-off problem or hereditary to all Sparks.
I am not sure about that, but two other sparks within the forum have faced the same problem.
Old 25th May 2010, 13:44   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
These caps are not well fitted. I guess it wont be too long before the rhs mirror loses its cap as well
Don't fret too much over it. the rest of the OVRM assembly is pretty secure and wont fall off easily. If the dealer is far off, no need to go there just for this. Get it done at the next service. That is what I did.
Old 25th May 2010, 15:26   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Fine, i ll post the pics soon. In between, i bought the car from Trident. Can i get this fixed from Sundaram as they are close by ?
Go to any dealer, they'll give you the cap, and most probably to win a new customer the nearer service center might go an extra step for you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks