Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2010, 09:37   #16
BANNED

+1 to that. If I were you and would have acknowledged the fact that the build of the Scorpio, I would have gone ahead and bought the SLE with ABS.
Old 10th June 2010, 20:33   #17
BHPian

chandrda,

Really very sad about your instance. I drive a 2005 Model Scorpio SLX, did not have any issues till date and the machine is great. I have driven it around more then 700Kms in single day and it was just great.

Just curious about your option now, what have you decided after all these Tbhpians comments ?
Old 11th June 2010, 14:50   #18
BHPian

Sorry Guys, couldn't real check the posts, as was busy with work & Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
If it's a new car, I would go for a Scorpio VLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
You can also consider a Xylo, its very comfortable but definitely has more body roll.
My Close Friend has a April 2009 Xylo, which is almost mine. I can use anytime I want, so will not buy Xylo

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadee View Post
chandrda,
You should certainly consider a vehicle with ABS, and traction control.
-Prasadee
Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
+1 to that. If I were you and would have acknowledged the fact that the build of the Scorpio, I would have gone ahead and bought the SLE with ABS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganesh_bbr View Post
chandrda, Just curious about your option now, what have you decided after all these Tbhpians comments ?
After much debate and consideration, I have finally decided to buy a Scorpio again. This time I will buy a VLX 4x4 manual gear. Hope to be second time lucky.

When will the Mahindra World SUV be released, heard it will only be 2011. Will it be in the price tag of 15-16 lakhs??.

Regards
Old 11th June 2010, 16:06   #19
BHPian

Good to know that you have put hopes again on Mahindra/Scoprio.

any specific reason to go for a 4x4 ?
Old 11th June 2010, 16:18   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrda View Post
After much debate and consideration, I have finally decided to buy a Scorpio again. This time I will buy a VLX 4x4 manual gear. Hope to be second time lucky.
good decision buddy. your earlier scorpio was a lemon, just forget it as a one off case.

you are giving the car & the manufacturer a second chance, i am sure they wont disappoint you this time. just dont attach your old sentiments to your new scorpio, treat it as a totally different vehicle.

congrats again.
Old 11th June 2010, 21:04   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganesh_bbr View Post
any specific reason to go for a 4x4 ?
Hoping to do a bit of offroading in Coorg, Wayanad or Chikmagalur. Just to have comfort feeling when I am driving in rainy season thru these areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
just dont attach your old sentiments to your new scorpio, treat it as a totally different vehicle.

congrats again.
Sure, will treat it like a new vehicle. I know it was one off case. The Experience I had in the previous Scorpio should help in treating the new one well.

Regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks