Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2011, 21:59   #16
BHPian

Re: Fiat Linea air-con conks off right after delivery

Drove some 180 kms today, and the AC (on all the time) has been functioning perfectly fine.
The car also returned an average mileage of 17.4 kmpl during a 72 km trip, the average speed being 50 kmph. Quite good for a fresh car?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisha8 View Post
What a relief??? Like I said yesterday, it could be some minor problem only and anyway it is sorted out now. Very nice to know that there was response from Mr.Mangesh and that should have moved things quickly. Even I had once send mail to top brass in FIAT for some issue and the showroom was later showing a totally different dealing afterwards.
So where are you from Thrissur and which college were you mentioning earlier. I m from Chettupuzha, Trichur (Near Ayanthole).
Yes, it is quite a relief!
I live at Punkunnam. Studying in Thrissur Medical College. We should meet up sometime when you are back in town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
I have no idea on what the problem could be, but things cropping up on day 1, is very disheartening and really scares the hell out of you

One a day when you should be driving around with an equatorial smile, the last thing you want is a visit back to the garage

Anyways, pray the problem is over now. Enjoy it as much as you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
one-77 - Congrats on your new Linea and sorry to hear AC conking off on day 1. I know how it would have been to you when a newly purchased car failing in between.

Its high time Fiat concentrates on these niggles if they think serious about growing in India.

Good this has been resolved now, please post us with your ownership report.
Yes, the car (or for that matter, any product) failing soon after it has been bought - however trivial the actual issue may be - does spoil the mood and leaves a very bad initial impression about the manufacturer.
I'll post a detailed initial ownership report after clocking some more miles. Having a photoshoot tomorrow!

Last edited by one-77 : 8th January 2011 at 22:01.
Old 9th January 2011, 10:05   #17
BHPian

Re: Fiat Linea air-con conks off right after delivery

You know some babies cry a lot when they are born and cause a nuisance to the parents and the neighbourhood, but eventually they calm down isnt it?
These type of roblems definitely upset us, but these are found in every car. Even I had some niggles with my car when I bought but it has been sorted now and I am a very happy & proud owner. My friend bought a new I20 and he had to run from pillar to post to get his problem rectified.
Same goes with Linea as well. There must be a unhappy customer in 1000 cars sold but, Linea is as a car is a superb machine with great comfort, driveability, performance...
Now that the problem is resolved you must be greatly relieved. Now you have to test the performance of this beauty and would be surprised what she has to offer you. Go for a long drive some time and you can learn more about her. Push her to the maximum and and you would realise that you made a right decision in buying a Linea.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks