Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2011, 17:35   #31
BHPian

Re: My White Ford Figo 1.4 TDCi Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansvk View Post
Congrats on your new Figo. It looks great!!!
Just noticed your point on the brake dust. I experienced the same on my figo when it was new. At 1st service the brake pads were changed due to abnormal brake noise and after that I havent noticed the brake dust issue. I guess you can ask for a brake pad change during 1st service.
Done my first service and I havent changed the brake pads yet. I feel it was due to new pads and brake usage (spirited driving always ), dont see so much brake dust now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshav1426 View Post
Hi Ram

Your Figo looks great. i have also booked the same color in the titanium trim.I was happy to know that the new models come factory fitted with Alloys and Fog lamps /USB cable.I was just wondering how the car is doing and also if you have encountered a lot of trouble with scrapping the bottom. It seems to be a nice no nonsense car barring the slight niggles which other owners have reported.I am supposed to get the car in 1-2 weeks.
Congrants on the new car. Yes the car is way better in white than any other color and i believe yours comes with Tilt Steering as well. Have done 9600 kms till date and have scraped only once, that was due to the 2 feet whole in the road and braked just when the front wheels went down.
Have broken both of my front Mud Flaps though (wasn't carefull when driving on really bad raods)

The car is absolute Value for money.
Old 20th December 2011, 10:25   #32
BHPian

Re: My White Ford Figo 1.4 TDCi Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramharis View Post
Done my first service and I havent changed the brake pads yet. I feel it was due to new pads and brake usage (spirited driving always ), dont see so much brake dust now.

Congrants on the new car. Yes the car is way better in white than any other color and i believe yours comes with Tilt Steering as well. Have done 9600 kms till date and have scraped only once, that was due to the 2 feet whole in the road and braked just when the front wheels went down.
Have broken both of my front Mud Flaps though (wasn't carefull when driving on really bad raods)

The car is absolute Value for money.
Thanks! Yes,the current model does come with tilt steering and its a relief to know that ground clearance isnt much of a hassle atleast in chennai

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks