Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2011, 11:14   #16
BHPian

Re: The Italian beauty continues to mesmerize.30,000 kms in the Punto MJD E+!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikb View Post
Ironshark, you perfectly reflect my sentiments about owning the Punto for the last 2 years. If I have to start a long term ownership report, I can just copy and Paste your post.

Congrats on your great drive and I am sure, you would have also realized that this is one car where the drivability gets better with age and the ride and handling still feels like a brand new car. Curnch many more happy miles with your FIAT
You nailed it gopikb.

The drivability indeed is getting better by the day.Hence the title of my thread "Italian beauty continues to mesmerise"!!!!!she drives like a dream. All in all, the entire ownership experience is just so fantastic!
ironshark is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2011, 11:19   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing View Post
I stay in pcmc area only, so can manage the stuff in chinchwad.

pls share with me the full address ( any landmarks) and contact cell number asap, thanks ironshark for your help. i am planning next sat/sun washing.
Amazing,

This washing bay is located on Bijlinagar road right beside the bridge that connects Pradhikaran and Chinchwad. If you are coming from Pradhikaran side, cross the bridge and immediately take a left and you'll see the washing bay immediately to your left. Call me on 8805009844 if you face any difficulties finding the place. I might even join you.My car too needs a wash
Old 27th November 2011, 15:10   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
BTW, Ironshark, when I did a TD of the Fiat, I had a lot of engine noise seeping into the cabin. Is that still a problem? Or has Fiat fixed that now?
Even i felt it in my TD with punto. when the engine is cold it does sound more, but once warmed up to optimal it is very less.
Old 27th November 2011, 18:53   #19
BHPian

HI ironshark
Congrats for the owning the best hatch in the country today (IMHO)
Most of the people, including me, share the same feeling for the car as you have mentioned.

I like highway drive in my car so much in my 90HP that I can even come to Pune (from Mumbai) to get the cleaning done at the place you mentioned.

Have fun crunching many more happy miles.

Dj
Old 30th November 2011, 11:36   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_turbo View Post
HI ironshark
Congrats for the owning the best hatch in the country today (IMHO)
Most of the people, including me, share the same feeling for the car as you have mentioned.

I like highway drive in my car so much in my 90HP that I can even come to Pune (from Mumbai) to get the cleaning done at the place you mentioned.

Have fun crunching many more happy miles.

Dj

DJ, we just need an excuse to hop into her an take her for a spin don't we? and the expressway driving feel in the Punto is just exhilarating!!! make up a plan and come down dude!!! it'll be good to catch up...where do you stay in Mumbai? I am a frequent traveller to Navi Mumbai.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks