Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2023, 13:49   #61

Re: Cheap Thrills! Preowned Skoda Octavia vRS

So as I wrote earlier I got the downpipe done and this is what the car sounds like now,

yashb1551 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th April 2023, 17:18   #62
BHPian

Love to see an old Octavia get many more miles on the odo. My mom's boss had the same shade of red for his Octavia and it was a car that really left an impression on my young mind. It's the car I've set as my dream car to own later in life.

For now, I'll be content with buying a red Kushaq and becoming a part of the Skoda family.
BrabarusMark is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th June 2023, 09:28   #63
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (12)

Cat-con removed = illegal and not road worthy in India.
Old 14th August 2023, 12:22   #64
BHPian

Mod Note : Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashb1551 View Post
Before I start with this first post of mine on Team-BHP, I'd like to give a little introduction. I'm a 19 year old engineering student who's been into cars for a long long time. Thousands of hours of Automotive Youtube does mean that I understand cars from a technical point of view and well the engineering side also helps. This is a lets say journal about my automotive journey with my first car.
Great post!
I was being offered a 60k run 06 TPi for 1.8L but ended up giving it a pass as it needed a few things done here and there and the people at Skoda too weren’t very enthusiastic about the availability of mechanical parts. I have a TDI which I absolutely love and it’s a hell of a machine! Looking for another low-run TDI now. Here’s a pic of my ride
Attached Thumbnails
Cheap Thrills! Preowned Skoda Octavia vRS-6f1d585f5355410dae0afea4b03d3e1b.jpeg  

Last edited by Sheel : 14th August 2023 at 12:24. Reason: Mod note attached.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks