Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2017, 14:33   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Nu Shooz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Incidentally, the Blue Sense app always shows a different value for tyre pressure. In fact, it shows varying values for individual tyres. But the fuel station meter shows the same value for all of them. What's up with that? Is it my car or is it the same for everyone?
Lucky? Lucky??!! Man, was this a blockbuster weekend or what! We did 4 safaris and we had 5 (yes, five) tiger sightings and 3 (yes, three) leopard sightings. I've never experienced anything like this in all my visits to Kabini! I'm yet to process the photos (well over 500 of them!) and will certainly post a new thread once they are ready.
Whoa! Great feedback for my next purchase With a great deal on the tyres from a friend of mine, I would go ahead and buy these tyres.

About the BlueSense app - yes, thats normal. The calibration of the sensors into the app and general fuel station meters have 2-2.5 PSI difference. But for me, all tyres have similar differences with fuel station meters. Its uniformly different (an oxymoron).

Man, since last we had been to overnighter in Kabini, I have lost the hopes of sighting any predators! In Tadoba last year I had 10 distinct tigers sighted and since then I am craving for sighting a leopard! May be some day these predators shall have mercy on me to give their "darshan"!

For now if you don't write a new TLog, post the pictures on this thread! I am sure they are going to be very fulfilling.
Old 13th February 2017, 20:23   #47
BHPian

Re: Nu Shooz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
With a great deal on the tyres from a friend of mine, I would go ahead and buy these tyres.
You can do so with full confidence, if your driving profile is similar to mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
For now if you don't write a new TLog, post the pictures on this thread! I am sure they are going to be very fulfilling.
You bet there is going to be TLog on this visit! Be prepared for a ton of photos though It will take some time as I'm travelling for work and will be back only by Friday.
Stryker is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks