Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2018, 03:36   #46
BHPian

Re: My first car - Granite Gray Maruti Baleno 1.2 Delta

Hi Farooq,
I too picked up a Delta petrol & completed two years on the 18th April.
Unlike you, I'm a retired person so my running is around a 10th of yours, but by & large I agree with your observations.
Just a couple of points.
Maruti did a complete suspension change for me, front & rear shock absorbers, coil springs,front anti roll bar, rear beam assembly....really the whole works.And I know for a fact that they've done this for a whole lot of people.
The change in the ride comfort is remarkable; I'm sure that if you were to ask Maruti again, they'll surely do it for you too.
Re the sub standard braking, I've not really experienced this in my driving.
I drive mostly through very congested areas & given the unruly habits of our traffic, I've had to slam on the brakes a lot. But I make sure that the tyre pressure is the recommended one , 29 psi; in case you set the pressure more than this, braking will surely suffer.
Lastly, I agree that the relatively thin sheet metal makes it prone to small dings & dents which do spoil the appearance of the car. But frankly Muruti was never known for a solid build quality.
I would like to make a mention of the stellar Maruti after sales service support, hats off to them. I've always been more than sarisfied.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks