Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2006, 18:46   #16
BHPian

Welcome to the undying love of owning a FIAT

Hi! Welcome to the club! You will love the CAR. You will love to drive this machine more and more. You will see at other cars and think.....I drive a FIAT!!! I always remember few lines from my favourite poet while driving a FIAT...it goes this way

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood and I...
I took the one less travelled by
And that has made all the difference!

Enjoy your FIAT....

Thanks
Old 28th November 2006, 20:38   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar1310 View Post
Hi! Welcome to the club! You will love the CAR. You will love to drive this machine more and more. You will see at other cars and think.....I drive a FIAT!!! I always remember few lines from my favourite poet while driving a FIAT...it goes this way

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood and I...
I took the one less travelled by
And that has made all the difference!

Enjoy your FIAT....

Thanks
Trust me dude, I am waiting to get her out on the highway & see how she performs. Damn that sounds sexual . I just finished a 1000kms+ & got the car today from the first service. Although I was a bit confused cause the dealer said it wudn't be necessary to change the engine oil right now & wud do it only on the second service, now is this correct??
Old 28th November 2006, 22:11   #18
BHPian

Quote:
I've heard the Potenza's wear out faster than the other brands. Is that true?
While the S322 s lasted me around 55k Kms the dealer told me that the new G III I'm putting on wouldn't last me more than 40k Kms. That's the price one pays for the added grip.
Old 29th November 2006, 07:01   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_jg View Post
I just finished a 1000kms+ & got the car today from the first service. Although I was a bit confused cause the dealer said it wudn't be necessary to change the engine oil right now & wud do it only on the second service, now is this correct??

Yes thats correct. The first service is only inspection, topping up of enigne oil, coolent, brake oil, power steering oil etc.. Second service is where they will change engine oil and topping up of other oils.

enjoy your car...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks