Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2023, 19:56   #91
BHPian

Re: 2022 Audi A4 Premium Review | A case for the base spec | EDIT: 14,500 kms up already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carizard View Post
I am doing a PDI tomorrow for the Audi A4, would appreciate if any members can provide some helpful tips. I did research the site and forums but wanted something recent, if any A4 owner can share that would be great.
Sorry for the late response, hope your PDI went well. Apart from the Team BHP checklist, just check the VIN using a VIN Checker to confirm the manufacturing month and year.

Haven't come across any case where the customer was misled regarding this but just do your due diligence.
Old 22nd August 2023, 10:37   #92

Re: 2022 Audi A4 Premium Review | A case for the base spec | EDIT: 14,500 kms up already!

Good to see so many owners already (specially from Pune/ Mumbai area) and many potential buyers.
The price has really increased a lot. I got my Technology Plus (Navarra Blue) for a lot cheaper in September 2021, than what they quote now.
21k kilometres on the clock and not even a single awkward moment with the car. Every time I put it in Dynamic Mode, it brings smile on my face.
People considering SUV's in this price range should consider A4 for sure, if SUV is not mandatory. Sedan has its own driving perks.
I was in a similar boat 2 years ago and glad that I opted for A4 (I was fully convinced to buy a Fortuner)
Happy to answer any queries related to the car ownership.
Aj_thenomad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2023, 08:05   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carizard View Post
I am doing a PDI tomorrow for the Audi A4, would appreciate if any members can provide some helpful tips. I did research the site and forums but wanted something recent, if any A4 owner can share that would be great.
Congrats on the new car and a very helpful message on your decision making. Wish you a million happy miles with the car. In my case, I finally didn’t go with A4. In the head vs heart battle, my number oriented mind convinced my heart to go with Virtus gt plus dsg (lava blue). I can say that it provides extreme value. Audi will have to wait for a few more years but this will definitely happen sooner than later.
Old 28th August 2023, 20:39   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauravpat View Post
Summary of our purchase:

Car: Audi A4 40 TFSI - (Floret Silver + Beige Interior)
Variant: Premium
Model Year: 2022

Price OTR: 43.5 + 90k (extended warranty)
Accessories: MyAudi Connect dongle, Mats
Hey man, could you tell me which sound system is in your car? I got to know today from a guy that works at Audi that A6 premium plus has regular sound system which is actually BOSE but unbranded for some reason. Whereas Technology gets Bang & Olufsen

Last edited by Axe77 : 28th August 2023 at 20:59. Reason: Please only quote relevant bits of a post. Quoting entire large posts inconveniences readers on mobile devices. Thank you.
exhaustbreather is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2023, 18:45   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhaustbreather View Post
Hey man, could you tell me which sound system is in your car? I got to know today from a guy that works at Audi that A6 premium plus has regular sound system which is actually BOSE but unbranded for some reason. Whereas Technology gets Bang & Olufsen
All the variants of the A4 until MY2022 got the same 10 Speaker Audi branded audio system. I am not sure if it is an unbranded Bose system.

From MY23, the A4 Technology gets a Bang and Olufsen system as well I believe. Hope this helps.
sauravpat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2023, 15:04   #96

Hi, you got the Direct TPMS installed at the showroom or aftermarket? Can you share the cost?

Was thinking of getting Direct TPMS installed on my Audi A4. Any suggestions from the group would be helpful
Old 13th September 2023, 18:11   #97
BHPian

Happy to be added to the list of A4 owners. Picked up my premium plus over the weekend. The car is currently getting a ceramic coat and PPf for the bumpers and the bonnet. The one thing I noticed is that Audi seems to have updated the alloys on the premium plus (not sure about premium) to the ones on the Technology variant. Attaching a pic below 2022 Audi A4 Premium Review | A case for the base spec | EDIT: 14,500 kms up already!-50cd0c01f349467e82e5981027583eef.jpeg
RohanDheman is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th September 2023, 18:48   #98

Congratulations! Welcome to the club.

The Navarra Blue is still a head turner ( remember my 1st day with it, attaching a picture) And yes you are right about the alloys, my Technology Plus has the same alloys. Not sure about the Premium variant though.

I never went for the PPF and now I think I should have gone for it. This colour is so prone to scratches that it needs protection.

Do post some pictures once you do a long trip. Happy Motoring.

2022 Audi A4 Premium Review | A case for the base spec | EDIT: 14,500 kms up already!-img_9888.jpeg

Last edited by graaja : 13th September 2023 at 18:52. Reason: Spacing for readability, inserting picture
Aj_thenomad is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th September 2023, 21:27   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanDheman View Post
Happy to be added to the list of A4 owners. Picked up my premium plus over the weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj_thenomad View Post
Congratulations! Welcome to the club.

The Navarra Blue is still a head turner (remember my 1st day with it...)
Wow! Glad to see more A4 Four Ringers join the club!

Guys, do share your initial impressions and how you find it vis-a-vis your previous rides. And yes, need more pretty pictures, please
JoshMachine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2023, 18:58   #100

Hello Everyone,
It’s that time of the year for me when I have to renew my insurance. I have been approached by various insurance companies/agents and they all are quoting different amounts.
There is something interesting that I got to know.
Almost 3 vendors told me that many insurers have either delisted A4 from their website OR have increased the premium amount and the reason being high number of insurance claims by A4 users.
Even the premium has increased a lot compared to last year.
Not sure if anybody else experienced this.
Interesting though!
Old 13th January 2024, 13:59   #101

Hi everyone, I have been constantly following up this thread from long time. Thanks for all your input. Finally got my dream machine delivered in the month Dec 23. Attaching few pictures.
Have fallen in love with this car. The colour is manhattan grey with black OEM alloys. It looks black after sunset and greenish grey in the morning. I have choose this over BMW x1, 3 series , xc 60 recharge and am very happy with my choice.
Some minor upgrade are blacked out alloy with red caliper , steak PPF , dash cam with Parking monitor.

Have driven 1000km. Getting mileage of 14kmpl in highway and around 8 to 10 in blore traffic.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Audi A4 Premium Review | A case for the base spec | EDIT: 14,500 kms up already!-img_3477.jpeg  

2022 Audi A4 Premium Review | A case for the base spec | EDIT: 14,500 kms up already!-img_3387.jpeg  

2022 Audi A4 Premium Review | A case for the base spec | EDIT: 14,500 kms up already!-img_3388.jpeg  

Sathvikga is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 19th February 2024, 14:25   #102
BHPian

Picked up my A4 Premium Plus last month. Got a great deal from the Audi dealer in Mumbai. Only covered 800km so far but looking forward to taking it on a long drive soon.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Audi A4 Premium Review | A case for the base spec | EDIT: 14,500 kms up already!-img_2222.jpg  

AmGu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th February 2024, 14:36   #103

Congratulations for your beauty. Happy revving.
How much is it costing on the road these days, if you are OK to share.
And this Navarra Blue is still a head turner for sure.
Please do share your experience.
Old 7th April 2024, 00:22   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmGu View Post
Picked up my A4 Premium Plus last month. Got a great deal from the Audi dealer in Mumbai. Only covered 800km so far but looking forward to taking it on a long drive soon.
Hi,

If you don't mind, could you please share what discounts are available for the Audi A4?

I checked the on-road price in Mumbai, and it's around 64L for the technology variant. I'd like to know what discounts are being offered to recent buyers. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks