Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2008, 11:15   #31
BHPian

Man am I seeing a lot of Cedias on the road these days. Looks like their marketing is working to some extent now.
Old 16th May 2008, 11:24   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
Man am I seeing a lot of Cedias on the road these days. Looks like their marketing is working to some extent now.
Its not the marketing, but its t-bhp-ians lapping up the cars .

I had visited Lathangi(bangalore) yesterday and yes, they are moving to ford whilst the sales guy indicated that Mitsu might have the second dealer as Dakshin. He also added that it might take 6-8 months for that. These guys are well-versed in bluffing so i will take all his words with loads of salt thou!.

So cedizens are stuck up with Southern Motors for all their servicing need for now.
Old 16th May 2008, 11:54   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbelekar View Post
Even I feel the car is appropriately priced. BTW, May issue of ACI mentions that there is 40K discount going on on Cedia, including the discount on loan (whatever that means..).
Yeah, That means a 4% payout on the Loan Financed - So if you take a loan of 6 Lacs then 4 % of 6 Lacs would be an additional 24000 Rs. Discount. I think it works out like this only.

In Gurgaon Cedia Sports with discount works out to be around 9.3 Lacs OTR. A very attractive package I must say.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks