Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2022, 20:52   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful View Post
Very well written and wishing you the best with the car. And I must say the colour looks excellent .
Thanks a lot for your kind words.
I agree with some of the issues you mentioned even our Aveo’s trip meter stopped working after 6 years, also the windows have had their fair share of issue.

On multiple occasions we have had the urge to sell our Aveo, In 2016 we had finalised a deal for it at 1.2 lakhs but backed out due to emotional constraints.
And Yes it is really boring to drive especially after driving city and civic for years, but my father and I both agreed that I should learn on Aveo instead as it is more slower and unresponsive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Brought back lovely memories of our first 'real' car: my 2008 Avro LT.

Interiors were top class and those afterburner taillights just awesome!
The Black colour was definitely a looker.

Last edited by Aditya : 14th January 2022 at 04:39. Reason: Back to back posts merged
W16rocks is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th January 2022, 17:31   #32
BHPian

Re: Why I decided to buy Chevrolet Aveo 1.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by W16rocks View Post
(I am 16 and already in my 10th school)
I have been following this forum since last 8 years, and finally after my 8th attempt could become a member of it!!
What!!?? You are 16 years old now, and you're claiming that you've started to read this forum 8 years ago. So does that mean you started following Team-BHP while you were 8 years old?
Old 15th January 2022, 18:20   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govardhansupra View Post
What!!?? You are 16 years old now, and you're claiming that you've started to read this forum 8 years ago. So does that mean you started following Team-BHP while you were 8 years old?
Yes, I got my first laptop at 8 so I started searching about cars and came across team bhp, been an avid reader since. Thanks
W16rocks is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th January 2022, 23:18   #34
BANNED

Hello there mate, you made me smile today, reading your thread made me feel nostalgic.I was only 2 years old when we bought my love, my SX4, she will turn 15 this August and we too have decided not to sell her. I absolutely love my 1.6ltr beast
Old 16th January 2022, 00:26   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyush Kanthak View Post
Hello there mate, you made me smile today, reading your thread made me feel nostalgic.I was only 2 years old when we bought my love, my SX4, she will turn 15 this August and we too have decided not to sell her. I absolutely love my 1.6ltr beast
Hey buddy,
Thanks a lot for your kind words, I believe we car lovers, who connect with our cars, don’t let them go so easily. Wish you many more miles with your SX4.
W16rocks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2022, 10:08   #36
BHPian

Very well written mate. Reading it and seeing the photos brought back memories of our Aveo 1.6 which we had until a few months back. The car was a hoot to drive and the ride quality was excellent too, for a car of it's age.
Old 20th January 2022, 11:04   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful View Post
And I must say the colour looks excellent .
The first edition Optra used to come in the same colour AFAIK.
Pre-facelift Optra was never sold in blue colour. The Icy Blue which came with Magnum in 2007 was a lighter shade.
Old 20th January 2022, 14:14   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyfiesta View Post
Pre-facelift Optra was never sold in blue colour. The Icy Blue which came with Magnum in 2007 was a lighter shade.
Don't know where to look for pictures but I'm pretty sure the 2003/4 models came in a similar dark blue. This was back when Optra also had an automatic and 1.8 petrol.
Icy Blue was available in many Chevy cars later on.
Old 21st January 2022, 15:58   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryDriver View Post
Very well written mate. Reading it and seeing the photos brought back memories of our Aveo 1.6 which we had until a few months back. The car was a hoot to drive and the ride quality was excellent too, for a car of it's age.
Hey buddy,
Thanks a lot for your kind words. Even though we had the 1.4, when we had bought it, our neighbours had bought a 1.6 Aveo, and it was a much more agile and enthusiastic to drive. But it gave a really low mileage, which made us go for 1.4l model. Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks