Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2008, 10:37   #16
Senior - BHPian

Congrats brother!!! keep us posted about your ownership experiences
Old 16th September 2008, 10:44   #17
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new car. Your post shows how happy you are with your new car .

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartmundu View Post
I managed to get Rs43000 discount on my SX4 ZXi vehicle + accessories worth Rs4000
43K discount already? What's going to happen once the G3HC comes in?
Old 16th September 2008, 10:51   #18
BHPian

My dad has a old zen vehicle...so i discussed with the dealer and finally able to convince him that i will give the RC copy of my old vehicle and on that basis of that he will offer me the exchange offer available on SX4.....so without selling my old vehicle i am able to get the exchange bonus of Rs 30000.... internal news is this offer is valid on till 30th Sep if anyone like to buy please book before 30th Sep

rest Rs 12000 is the corporate discount....thanks to my company which is in the platinum list of Maruti

Rs1000 additional i got it from dealer.... dealer promised Rs4000 accessories which consist of Parking sensor + floor mat

So my final deal is somewhere around 7.25 lakh for ZXi variant

Guys please recommend if any other accessory is good for SX4...i search the forum but i am not able to find anything useful
Old 16th September 2008, 10:57   #19
BHPian

Congrats bro. Welcome to the SX4 club!. You must be on cloud 9 now :-).

@Amit, NHC is trading at similar discounts now a days and hence I beleive Maruti also i giving discounts. Once the G3HC rolls out the discounts should decrease.
Old 16th September 2008, 16:11   #20
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm thats cheating

Anyways, Exchange bonus is 40000 Rs now.

I think you did not searched well, other wise you could have found thread full of suggestions for SX4

Other than Seat Cover and Sunfilm, nothing else is required.

Quote:
My dad has a old zen vehicle...so i discussed with the dealer and finally able to convince him that i will give the RC copy of my old vehicle and on that basis of that he will offer me the exchange offer available on SX4.....so without selling my old vehicle i am able to get the exchange bonus of Rs 30000.... internal news is this offer is valid on till 30th Sep if anyone like to buy please book before 30th Sep

rest Rs 12000 is the corporate discount....thanks to my company which is in the platinum list of Maruti

Rs1000 additional i got it from dealer.... dealer promised Rs4000 accessories which consist of Parking sensor + floor mat

Guys please recommend if any other accessory is good for SX4...i search the forum but i am not able to find anything useful
Old 16th September 2008, 18:15   #21
BHPian

7.25L is a very good deal then. But then i dont think, the parking sensors are that costly. How many you are planning to put? one each on the extreme sides(so total two) of the bumper would be sufficient, IMO. Also i dont think that rubber floor mats are going to cost a bomb, so try & extract the sunfilm and the seat covers aswell in that sum of 4K
And yes pictures please.

Last edited by dhaval : 16th September 2008 at 18:16. Reason: some additions
Old 16th September 2008, 21:07   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
Hmmm thats cheating

Anyways, Exchange bonus is 40000 Rs now.

I think you did not searched well, other wise you could have found thread full of suggestions for SX4

Other than Seat Cover and Sunfilm, nothing else is required.
everything is fare in buying car

thanks for your suggestion regarding accessories.

According to my info Maruti has stopped Exchange Bonus now... if you have info regarding Rs40000 then please let me know...

Thanks
Old 17th September 2008, 11:53   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
According to my info Maruti has stopped Exchange Bonus now... if you have info regarding Rs40000 then please let me know...

Thanks
2 days back it was there, and for 40K, when I went to collect RC for my SX4.

Last sunday it was there in newspaper as well, regarding 40K exchange bonus
Old 17th September 2008, 11:59   #24
BHPian

Quote:

If you don't mind, can we share the dealer's name?
Old 17th September 2008, 12:24   #25
Senior - BHPian

Congrats buddy in your new Male Machine...Do update on the other details like colour. We are waiting for your pics.

What you have informed regarding American cars may not be correct. It may be my perception. I'am having Ford Ikon from 4 years and does not have any problems till now apart from small here and there due to wear and tear. It is giving a decent FE and not hard on my pocket to maintain too.
Old 17th September 2008, 19:50   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Just landed in DELHI, read in TOI about the offer.

The offer you got is the loyality bonus not the exchange bonus.

For availing exchange bonus the old car has to to be traded in with Maruti True Value
Old 17th September 2008, 20:14   #27
BHPian

Congrats on your new ride mate! Enjoy your drive and yes, PICS please!And i personaly love the colour silver lovely colour as wellcheers:
Old 18th September 2008, 22:41   #28
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Mate. The SX 4 ZXI is indeed one mean machine. Use the ORVM and you wont need the parking sensors. It just takes a few days to get used to it. Other than mats, seat covers and sunfilm, you do not need anything as the car is fully loaded.
Old 18th September 2008, 23:03   #29
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new car. Join the club!.
Old 19th September 2008, 09:28   #30
BHPian

Did anyone tried putting bumper guard(Black rubber strip at back and front) to avoid scratches. MGA has only one type that does not look good on SX4. I checked Hyundai but they have special bumper guards which fits in grooves which santro/getz/i10 has.
I would be checking TATA accessories for the same.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks