Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2008, 10:29   #16
BHPian

hello

hello
this Suv is mammoth,my best friend in mumbai has just booked and the suv is in docks for custom clerances.price is almost like 68 lacs on road mumbai for basic Q7 3.0 diesel version as i heard previously that it is worth odd 1.25 crore in India
Old 24th November 2008, 15:20   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Heck of a writeup, Max! I felt like I'm driving it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbhp View Post
The word massive aptly suits this car coz its really humungous be it length or width . The car looks every bit an Audi from front and back.
Truly. Exactly why it's the flavour of the season (after the Pajero, Landcruiser & Cayenne) in Bollywood.

Quote:
All I could think of the moment I entered the cabin was ,”no wonder its 60+ lacs “ . I have sat in X5 and I have sat in the new M class , compared to the these two Q7’s cabin exudes a much better quality and class .
Agreed. Audi's interior quality is unmatched by its German competitors. The A4, A6 & A8 insides feel much richer than the C,3, E, 5 etc.

Quote:
The silver mammoth gained momentum like an AIRBUS , Slowly and steadily .
Did you feel the turbolag? I'd take the diesel over the petrol. Not only because the 3.0 has a punchy mid-range, or that I believe big SUVs = Diesel only. The 3.0 takes this mammoth to the 100 in less than 10 seconds.

Think about it : Audi did a better job with their first even SUV than Mercedes (damn the horrid 1st gen M-Class!!)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks