Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2008, 00:28   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustStarted View Post
so i have got good deal or salesguy robbed me ?
Whoa,

I think you got an excellent deal IF the dealer would not try to extract any extra charges at the last minute. I booked my Magna 1.2L a week back for 4.18 lacs (incl. Service charges and Temp & Permanent Regd.) and I thought I was getting a very good deal. I too would get all the above accessories including a Sony HU and 4 speakers (on the door, obviously; the refund offer was only 4k, so I kept it) and remote central locking from AutoCop. I think the first year Insurance, around 12K from Bajaj Allianz which the dealer refused to waive off), is the difference. I checked with another Hyundai dealer in Hyderabad and even he couldn't match it, so I thought this is the best deal I could get...

If anyone got a better i10 Magna deal in Hyd, can you please share it here or PM me your dealer's name? I hope I would not have any 'buyer's remorse' since I already paid 5K as the booking amount.
Old 26th December 2008, 11:04   #17
BHPian

car is already delivered. deal is already finalized. don't think dealer can do anything now.

and actually same dealer has offered metallic 1.2 magna in 4.4 to my neighbor with mp3 player and can take 6k discount if she dont want mp3 player.

so she get her magna in 3.98. seems its quite common discount going in jaipur.
Old 26th December 2008, 12:23   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustStarted View Post
ok finally i have received my Magna yesterday.

-----

BTW car MFG date is 8-12-08.

checked on car too . it was L after chassis number.

My $0.02 . At this price it is a Fantastic deal, Congrats , enjoy the new car.

Once money paid never look back or get a thought of regret ever. even if someone says they would have given you a Rs:15,000 extra discount.

I had compared your vehicle against mine ( zen Estillo ) in Mumbai and the pricing that time was similiar to what you paid mentioned above. Of course the estillo was cheaper than your santro.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks