Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2009, 19:41   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Today I cancelled the DZire booking with a local dealer. The salesman took my application for cancellation (booked 28/01/09) and spoke quite decently, assuring me the best of their services as and when needed. Was quite happy as they also have terms and conditions to refund the full booking amount without any cancellation fees.The delivery of the car would have been due in another week or so.
I guess other dealers can learn from the quite transparent terms and conditions set by M/s Seva Automotive, Nagpur the Maruti dealer whom I am referring to. As such MSIL as a company is quite transparent.
I am now buying a Scorpio LX (with the MHawk engine) the details of which appear in another thread.
Old 2nd April 2009, 21:54   #32
vsh
BHPian

waiting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjan_c2007 View Post
I am planning to buy a new car and have researched a lot.Many of your threads and posts with facts and experiences were of immense help.
--------------------------------
So things going well, I will get the car by early April. The colour choice is silky silver.White was good, but my Maruti 800 and Bolero are both white.
hi guys,
i have heard a lot about thie waiting period for dzire. but i got my dzire within 10 days here in karnataka. anyways, welcome to the club of dzire.
Old 15th April 2009, 16:44   #33
Senior - BHPian

waiting period

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsh View Post
hi guys,
i have heard a lot about thie waiting period for dzire. but i got my dzire within 10 days here in karnataka. anyways, welcome to the club of dzire.
The waiting is for the diesel. there is not much waiting for the petrol. so kindly confirm is yours was a P or D
Old 20th April 2009, 21:24   #34
vsh
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
The waiting is for the diesel. there is not much waiting for the petrol. so kindly confirm is yours was a P or D
hi
mine is ofcourse diesel.
i am horrified about problem in multijet afte 50000km of usage. i got my dzire on february 2nd this year and already clocked around 9500 km. so can abybody confirm and throw some light on this subject?
Old 23rd April 2009, 17:56   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hi
mine is ofcourse diesel.
i am horrified about problem in multijet afte 50000km of usage. i got my dzire on february 2nd this year and already clocked around 9500 km. so can abybody confirm and throw some light on this subject?
The >50,000 km problem has been reported in another thread too but it seems a figment of someones imagination.
hows the sirsi haveri road now?
Old 27th April 2009, 21:16   #36
vsh
BHPian

Quote:
The >50,000 km problem has been reported in another thread too but it seems a figment of someones imagination.
thanks for the reply. i hope there might not be any problem in DDIS which is i am enjoying verymuch. do you have swift ?

sirsi haveri road is OK, except for the stretch between bisalkoppa and dasanakoppa(approx. 10 km).
Old 6th May 2009, 08:43   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
thanks for the reply. i hope there might not be any problem in DDIS which is i am enjoying verymuch. do you have swift ?

sirsi haveri road is OK, except for the stretch between bisalkoppa and dasanakoppa(approx. 10 km).
I have booked a dzire ddis vdi and hope to get the car next month. Had done some research on this car and found out about this >50,000 km doubt. but its not substantiated by hard facts. cheers
Old 6th October 2009, 17:06   #38
Untouchables09

Quote:
Quote:
I have booked a dzire ddis vdi and hope to get the car next month. Had done some research on this car and found out about this >50,000 km doubt. but its not substantiated by hard facts. cheers
True. It should be one-off imagination. Multijet is doing duty in so many cars, none having a failure as a car/ brand because of engine issue.

MUL must do something about bringing down waiting period on DZire D. Such things affect the brand/ sales in long run. MUL must milk the opportunity presented to it by DZire the king of C Segment sedan in India by making it available easily.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks