Team-BHP - I have been 'm-Hawked'
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   I have been 'm-Hawked' (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/58589-i-have-been-m-hawked.html)

I finally purchased the Refreshed m-Hawk Scorpio SLE 8-STR from Koncept Automobiles, New Delhi, last week. After months of contemplation I decided to take the plunge and upgrade my maruti zen to a Scorpio. This also happens to be the first diesel vehicle in the family. Reviews to follow shortly.

Let me be the 1st to congratulate you. I guess yours is the third refresh on team-bhp.:) Do post how you feel about the transfer from a small car to this monster.

PS: Dont forget to post some nice pics.

Congrats on a great buy. I am sure you will love your new ride. Waiting for the review / pics. Cheers.

enjoy! welcome to scorpio country!

passionrider, congrats on buying your new monster, waiting for your reviews and purchase details along with loads of pictures of it, how does it feel driving this huge diesel vehicle changing from your previous ones do share.CHEERS!!

Congratulations on your ownership, do post some pre/post delivery experinces and some pictures.

Congrats Passionrider. Enjoy the beast with responsibility.

Ah-ha! If you have used my elaborately written thread to make this decision, may I ask for your kindly donation to my pitiable coffers? If you have not, you have used your time wisely ;)

Congrats! I liked the title of your thread.

@Passionrider, congrats on your new purchase. Since you are pretty new to this forum, let me tell you, all purchases have to be supported by pics:D.
Just kidding. Enjoy you monster and drive safe.
By the way there is a member on the forum who upgraded
from a Maruti 800 to a Safari. You are pretty close to that feat.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 1301813)
Let me be the 1st to congratulate you. I guess yours is the third refresh on team-bhp.:) Do post how you feel about the transfer from a small car to this monster.

PS: Dont forget to post some nice pics.

its the fourth one. congratulationsclap:

hearty congratulations buddy. enjoy your ride and please do share some pics of your scorpio with us.

Congrats ! Thats a big upgrade. Have fun from the throne sitting up high now.
Do idle for a min or so after you start/before you stop. And careful with clutch.

Wow! That was one silent killer stroke!

Congrats on you purchase. Please do some justice to your new found love and post the experience and also tons of pictures.

Things to do immediately (if not done already):

- Change the code of the engine immobilizer

- get the DVD (or CD) of the owners manual. I reckon Raj or Anup will know more on this, if you need info.

Wishing you a long and very happy ownership experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1302812)
Congrats ! Thats a big upgrade. Have fun from the throne sitting up high now.
Do idle for a min or so after you start/before you stop. And careful with clutch.

@JK: The apart person to say this; after all, you did move from a Santro to Safari.

Agree with the idling, but whats with the clutch?

Congrats Passionrider. Pics and reviews awaited. Also what deal were you able to crack with Koncept. Was wondering what discounts or accessories are on offer if any.