Team-BHP - Fiat Grande Punto : 1.3 Multijet : Emotion Pack : 4000 km report
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Fiat Grande Punto : 1.3 Multijet : Emotion Pack : 4000 km report (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/60500-fiat-grande-punto-1-3-multijet-emotion-pack-4000-km-report.html)

Dear Team BHP'ians,

I booked the Fiat Grande Punto today !! I had almost finalised the Indica Quadrajet Aura but decided to wait for the Punto launch. And the wait was worth it.

I got a call from B U Bhandari (Pune) showroom today that they have received 20 Punto's and invited me to have a look. I went to the showroom with my dad, saw the car, fell in love with it .. booked it !! As simple as that :)

By the way : I went for the Electric Blue Colour.

I have been promised delivery next week. Will update this same post with pics and an initial review. (MOD's : I hope this is fine)

Amogh

Great. the first confirmed booking thread of the GP on the forum. Must say that you would have had a very tough time deciding on the color.

Hey, did you do a TD or booked just by looking? Also, what is the OTR price ?

Congrats. The race begins for the first T-Bhp Punto :)

Congrats! Electric Blue is an amazing color! you haven't mentioned about which variant you went for?

Congrats Amogh. how was your test drive, what is the on road price ?

Hey Congrats.
The 1st Punto on Team BHP with confirmed booking clap:
BTW, people he has gone for the EMOTION PACK.
Nice to see that on the 1st day itself we have a would be owner of Punto, seems Fiat will taste success with this car.

Looks like from now Team BHP intial ownership reviews pages will be full of Linea (already all over front page) and now Punto.
Am awaiting your review buddy, even we are considering Punto 1.3 multijet.

Yeah !! I had a very tough time deciding the colour. I was oscillating between Red, Black and Blue. But the first Punto I saw was a blue one and just loved the colour. Besides, we already have two black cars in the family (Safari and Octavia) so I was hesitant going for black.

No particular reason for not going for red !!

And I DID NOT take a test drive. I just decided that I am going to buy this car.

OTR price will be close to 7.00 : I will get the breakup tomorrow

Amogh

1.3 Multijet Emotion Pack

(Top end version in Diesel)

Congrats!

Electric Blue is an awesome color

and yea, don't forget to post a review!
Me buying Punto solely depends on TeamBHP's reviews. :)

Enjoy your car.

Wow! Its not even 24 Hours after lunch and the ownership threads have started popping up!

Congrats on getting the Punto dude. the first on the forum too.clap: All the best! enjoy!

COngrats dude!

And great going Fiat, it seems like Fiat has finally woken up and now on many other car makes will face the heat. now Fiat has some great cars in its stable!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohail99 (Post 1351452)
Congrats!

Electric Blue is an awesome color

and yea, don't forget to post a review!
Me buying Punto solely depends on TeamBHP's reviews. :)

Enjoy your car.

Of course I am going to post a review and keep on updating it whenever there is something noteworthy to write. I get so much information from Team BHP, I would be an idiot not to contribute whatever little bit that I can !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1351453)
Wow! Its not even 24 Hours after lunch and the ownership threads have started popping up!

Congrats on getting the Punto dude. the first on the forum too.clap: All the best! enjoy!

Exactly 6 hours after the launch, I had made the payment and booked the car :)

By the way : I have been told that mine is the first Grande Punto booked in Pune (and I guess on Team BHP too) clap:

Congratulations. Also planning to visit pandit auto tomorrow for a TD.

Congrats Amogh for the 1st Grande Punto booked on T-BHP!

Congrats Amogh! You have chosen the right color for your car. clap:

Finally we have Punto thread in ownership section. clap:

Congrats on the booking. And the Blue is an amazing color. Hope you get the car before the promised one week! :)