Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2009, 00:46   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
@Raamki there is some additional discount available on Spark now (5-6 K ). Have you discussed with the dealer on this. Even I do not know how to deal with it. When checked with the dealer he told since the booking is done few weeks back there is nothing much he can offer now. Can someone guide us on this. Discount was not available at the time of booking but available now.
Hey latheesh, was at the dealership today to sign some documents, also handed over the DD for the loan amount! It took a week for the loan to get processed (State Bank of Patiala, 3 year term - 8% for the first year and 10% for the remaining 2 years, this bank is bang opp. Kropex just across the road - very very friendly staff!)

I did speak to Karthik (our sales person) about the new offer released this week and the best he did was to give us an additional 2k discount from what was agreed on previously (which i think was reasonable), so the final price now is 3.63L onroad. He's also installing the remote locking system from Autocops free of cost!

Try talking to Sundaram again!! but now that you've paid the rest of the amount, try and get as many freebies as you can from them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by para_7k View Post
@raamki,

Congrats on booking the Spark. Please do post some pictures as soon as you get your car.

I heard that the spark has indicator switches on the left and wiper switches on the right. Do you know if it is still like that ?
Sure buddy, the car has'nt arrived as yet! will definitely post pictures once we take delivery!!

I seriously can't remember, its been over 2 weeks since i took that test drive!! i will let you know over the weekend though!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrishiz View Post
Congrats on getting the new buddy, pal!

Happy and safe motoring.
thanks buddy!!
Old 19th August 2009, 11:12   #32
Senior - BHPian

Since it is an employee purchase scheme I do not think nothing much they will do.
Anyway i'll give a try
Old 28th August 2009, 09:04   #33
Senior - BHPian

Blazing Red Spark Pic clicked @ dealership using my crappy cell cam.

Raamki - have you got your car?
Attached Thumbnails
Chevy Spark, good choice as first car? BLAZING RED 'LS' BOOKED, AWAITING DELIVERY-img0082a.jpg  

Chevy Spark, good choice as first car? BLAZING RED 'LS' BOOKED, AWAITING DELIVERY-img0084a.jpg  

Chevy Spark, good choice as first car? BLAZING RED 'LS' BOOKED, AWAITING DELIVERY-img0085a.jpg  

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks