Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2009, 10:13   #16
Senior - BHPian

congrats on the buy.Liked the color.its crying for alloys.
Old 19th August 2009, 21:09   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxis View Post
I agree on that . The only problem I'm facing with these ducts is stopping my daughter from dropping things into them.
you have a serious problem there!!
Old 19th August 2009, 21:58   #18
BHPian

Congrats zaxis on owning the best driver's car.
The picture reminds me of the Metro Ford, Navanagar, Hubli just beside the old PB road. Hope you had a good dealership experience and yeah a nice drive thro the NH63. Keep updating on the periodic maintainence and the mileage aspects.
Off late I see lot of new Fiestas and even though lot of people warn about Ford expensive maintainence, many of them are buying. Looks like that is what is called as FIDA.
Old 20th August 2009, 06:47   #19

Thanks girish! Yes it is the same Navanagar showroom and the drive on NH 63 and later on NH 17 was awsome! Had they delivered the car by about 3 I would have had a good day light drive.
I need to get seat covers for my car. I dont know which ones or how to get them. My budget right now is about 7 K. G sport and Stanley are two names I'm hearing. Anything else? Another thing hoow long does art leather last before it starts pealing off ( Usage is normal. Atmospheric Humidity varies from medium to high)? My problem is that the place I live is highly humid and there is every chance of genuine leather to catch fungus.
Which air freshner? The one given by the dealer smells OK only if is taken out of the bottle and sprinkled around. Otherwise - noeffect.
I know the car's crying out for alloys but - hten 20 k I'll let it pass for now.
The mileage is about 11. Is that OK ! Will it improve after the first service?
Old 21st August 2009, 21:55   #20

What is the best way to keep the car clean? Bovine droppings all over the runner board. What to do?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks