Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2009, 10:25   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi-san View Post
Instead of merely adding to the outrage at taking the consumer / customer for a ride and taking us all to be so stupid ; may I request every reader to rate this thread to 5 stars? Trust me Google will do the rest!
+
That's great idea.
I have already done it
Thanks
Old 13th October 2009, 12:05   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakash Gupta View Post
In fact I have come across two more Fabia owners who are facing similar problems but as they are not familiar with Internet are unable to post the details.

Can I post the same on their behalf?
I think you should so that prospective car buyers make an informed decision irrespective of what they end up buying.

It will be great if you can break it up into car related problems and A*S*S related problems.

Thanks,
Old 13th October 2009, 12:18   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpullockaran View Post
YouTube - Tuning Girl Pavlí*na

I typed Pavlina and Skoda together in Google expecting an image of a blonde but the above is what I got.

Looks like Skoda is out to over throw the TATA's from the label of worst A.S.S.

Hey this blonde reflects the system even in Skoda:

"Dekhne Me SUNDAR, Kuch Nahi ANDAR"
Old 13th October 2009, 12:32   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diffsoft View Post
I think you should so that prospective car buyers make an informed decision irrespective of what they end up buying.

It will be great if you can break it up into car related problems and A*S*S related problems.

Thanks,

Yes, but the fact is that the company and their A.S.S. both need to be addressed together.

Information for all Skoda car owners on the dealership network:

The company issues a LOI to the dealer which is renewed every six months.
There is no long term agreement or assurance to the dealers. Hence the dealers are always at stake and at risk of infrastructure investment. This is the basic reason for the poor service to the Skoda Car owners.

Also when the parent company says that Indian company is independent, then who are the stake/share holders in the Indian company. Where is the profit booked and transferred.

We need to file RTI with all competent authorities, as we have paid hard earned money for these cars...
Old 13th October 2009, 13:12   #65
BHPian

This is not an isolated issue regarding Skoda India. Our authorities should wake up and initiate necessary steps to avoid similar attitude from any company in the future.

No wonder in people trusting Toyota, Honda, Maruti Suzuki & Hyundai more and more, they always treat customers with some respect & listen to feedbacks.

I will always remember this thread in my future car buying decisions and will stay away from Skoda.

@Prakash, hope your problems will be resolved amicably soon.

Last edited by KITE RUNNER : 13th October 2009 at 13:17.
Old 13th October 2009, 14:30   #66
BANNED

Skoda 'Fooling Machine' has fooled 913 customers last month.
There are 98 happy skoda customers for dissatisfied customers.
Its too generic to arrive at a conclusion on " Fooling Machine"
Luck plays its part.
Prakash - get rid of Skoda nightmare , sell your Diesel Fabia and relax.
Old 13th October 2009, 14:38   #67
Senior - BHPian

they say a fool and his money are soon parted.
The information is available here. A few google searches will reveal the truth to anyone.
Old 13th October 2009, 16:04   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YVES View Post
Skoda 'Fooling Machine' has fooled 913 customers last month.
There are 98 happy skoda customers for dissatisfied customers.
Its too generic to arrive at a conclusion on " Fooling Machine"
Luck plays its part.
Prakash - get rid of Skoda nightmare , sell your Diesel Fabia and relax.
Firstly the same is not a nightmare nor am I in a hurry to liquidate my money. I wish to get the message clear to Skoda "do not take the Indians for a ride"

It doesn't mean I envy Skoda or skoda owners. I had been using a Octavia for 4 yrs done more than 100,000 kms. I did have some small issues with A.S.S. @ asset auto but really not that big so as to get in touch with Team BHP.

In the case of the Fabia it actually has some technical defects and the company has no solutions for it. If it were all good then why did they pull back all the 1.4 Petrol, which started with my car, for which also I had to get in touch with Overdrive. If there were no issues and they were sure why did they keep my car under observations and always informed that they are to discussing with Czech plant.

It is easier to sell and forget, it takes some pains to get the manufacturers in India to value customers, as there are a lot of loopholes available in our legal systems. We will very soon get a lot of facts in the open, request you keep viewing this link.
Old 13th October 2009, 16:21   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Also when the parent company says that Indian company is independent, then who are the stake/share holders in the Indian company. Where is the profit booked and transferred.

We need to file RTI with all competent authorities, as we have paid hard earned money for these cars...
SKODA AUTO INDIA is a PRIVATE LTD company and not a PUBLIC one. Since it's shares are not traded publicly, they are not accountable for publishing such info public.

OT: The following are the companies that are public:
http://www.equitymaster.com/research.../SectrComp.asp
Old 13th October 2009, 16:24   #70
BANNED

Put it in right Forum for faster resolution -
BRISKODA - The Skoda Forum and Community
All the best.
Get list of affected 1.4mpi Fabia customers and bring Karthik and guys to knees.
In lighter vein take help of "MNS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
they say a fool and his money are soon parted.
The information is available here. A few google searches will reveal the truth to anyone.
There are dissatisfied owners on Skoda , Fiat, Tata & Ford to name a few.
Google search even for Maruti Suzuki complaints throws a long list.
Basically we have a corrupt system in place , only who have money and contacts can get things done.

Its question of how many dissatisfied car owners per 100.

Last edited by Eddy : 14th October 2009 at 13:41. Reason: Please avoid posting multiple back to back posts. Thanks
Old 13th October 2009, 17:20   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmdas View Post
SKODA AUTO INDIA is a PRIVATE LTD company and not a PUBLIC one. Since it's shares are not traded publicly, they are not accountable for publishing such info public.

OT: The following are the companies that are public:
http://www.equitymaster.com/research.../SectrComp.asp
Skoda Auto India, is a fully owned subsidiary of Skoda Auto a.s., Czech Republic. Yes they are a Pvt Ltd company and its shares are not traded. Here we are not debating on company status, our point is can the Cz officers get away by making the following statement:
"Skoda Auto India Private Limited (SAIPL) is a business and manufacturing company completely independent of us"
Old 13th October 2009, 21:36   #72
BHPian

@YVES-: Its true that there are dissatisfied customers for all companies. But no company disowns all responsibilty. Unfortunately Skoda does it and that's were the bad reputations start.
Old 14th October 2009, 08:11   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krish3 View Post
But no company disowns all responsibilty. Unfortunately Skoda does it and that's were the bad reputations start.
+1 to that. Not only does Skoda disown responsibility like in my case as well but even the parent is disowning Skoda India That speaks a lot about a company's attitude.
Old 14th October 2009, 13:29   #74
BHPian

To blow the lid of this whole scam sky high I would reiterate that we call for an inspection of all Skoda cars owned by Team-BHPians and check them for originality of parts in media presence.

I am cent per cent sure any journalist worth his salt would enjoy the resultant scoop.
Old 14th October 2009, 19:43   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Skoda Auto India, is a fully owned subsidiary of Skoda Auto a.s., Czech Republic.

can the Cz officers get away by making the following statement:
"Skoda Auto India Private Limited (SAIPL) is a business and manufacturing company completely independent of us"
legally this is true, in fact several of the oversea's entities of top companies are structured that way so that in case of any issue could be localized and does not get transferred to the oversea's parent.

Business is done on trust. When a customer feels he is let down by the supplier, he has only two-three options

1. influence the supplier to make good the situation, this is done via dialog

2. file a court case and let the law of the land take it's course

3. forget the let down, write off your losses and never do business with that supplier and advice all the people in your circle of influence not to do business with that particular supplier.

My advice is to choose one of the above. Most of the time we follow confronting approach i.e. take the bull by the horn. But famous and difficult bull fights are not won by going head on with bull, but making it run around, dissipating it's energies and then killing it from the side or behind.

my advice to you is not to become a bull, still better do not get into a bull fight.

The best approach is of dialog with the company which sold you the car. it could be the dealer of the parent company. This has the best chances of success in the short term, else law suit is a potentially long drawn battle.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks