Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   bellezza rossa italiana - Punto MJD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/66878-bellezza-rossa-italiana-punto-mjd.html)

balajeshi 6th October 2009 21:53

bellezza rossa italiana - Punto MJD

5 Attachment(s)
HI All ,

After a very long wait me too joining the punter's club ,i have PDI'ed my Punto MJD active exotica Red today clap: after almost a month after booking will be getting it delivered on thursday .

It felt like i am on cloud nine couldn't believe that i am getting the damn beauty after all these problem i faced ,i think i can take still more for getting this beauty lol:

The PDI checklist was very useful and except for one small scratch on the right rear door ,my beauty was absolutely fine.

I like to thank everyone on the forum which was really helpful to knowing about so many things about the 4 wheeled machine

I like to thank the below people in the forum specially for their direct support

shreyasmrao
coolboy007
kodivasanth
ms001
Sorry guys if i missed out anyone
(and all the others who where helpful in some or the other way with my delivery delay woes i had with the dealer)

Will be back with the D-Day pics and details .

Here are the pics

parimal_g 6th October 2009 22:03

congrats for your beauty.Its the best hatch you can buy for the price.Please post the active interior pics.Your buying experience.

JRD 6th October 2009 22:34

congrats... The black grill looks fantastic on the punto, more so then the chrome one on the emotion.
All you need is some big Rims! :D

finneyp 6th October 2009 22:38

Congrats pal, Red Punto looks stunning as usual!

kodivasanth 6th October 2009 22:40

Congratulations

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajeshi (Post 1517676)
HI All ,

After a very long wait me too joining the punter's club ,i have PDI'ed my Punto MJD active exotica Red today clap: after almost a month after booking will be getting it delivered on thursday .

Will be back with the D-Day pics and details .

Congratulations!!!.. :thumbs up Eagerly waiting for the D-day pics

motor spirit 6th October 2009 22:42

congrats buddy on ur new purchase.
Do write us in detail on the reviews asap

vigneshram 7th October 2009 06:59

Congrats,
I see a lot of Red colour Actives being sold like hot cakes.congrats again.So whats on the ICEing,alloys etc??

Vignesh

Latheesh 7th October 2009 09:05

Cograts man , red look hot

Any plan to put alloys?

ms001 7th October 2009 09:26

congrats Bala , enjoy the bold new drive.

arishi1 7th October 2009 09:46

Congrats Bala so finally Prerana guys gave you a car after the long long follow up tht you and Team Bhp guys did. What freebies are you getting from Prerana with the car.

gods-envy 7th October 2009 09:52

congrats Bala; welcome to the Punters club :)
I think we need to arrange a Punto Owners Photo shoot over some weekend :D

NutsNBolts 7th October 2009 09:57

Congrats Bala. A wait worth every minute I say. Red Beauty with black grille looks smashing. Enjoy your ownership.

P.S. That medium grey Linea in the background looks equally enticing.

pats 7th October 2009 17:25

Congrats

Congrats and enjoy the Italian beauty.

What were the delivery woes you faced? Have you highlighted on an another thread?

balajeshi 7th October 2009 22:37

Thanks a lot for the wishes guys :D ,Charging my camera batteries ,have one restless night to go ,raring to have my car.

P.S : Will be getting it sometime tommorrow between 4-5.

Will update the post with a detailed review on the dealer and my booking ,PDI, delivery experiencelol:

kodivasanth 7th October 2009 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajeshi (Post 1519856)
Thanks a lot for the wishes guys :D ,Charging my camera batteries ,have one restless night to go ,raring to have my car.

You dont just have one restless night. You will have many . Every day you come out of your car, you tend to keep dreaming that you are always in your car and never want to get out of it.lol: