Team-BHP - bellezza rossa italiana - Punto MJD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   bellezza rossa italiana - Punto MJD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/66878-bellezza-rossa-italiana-punto-mjd.html)

HI All ,

After a very long wait me too joining the punter's club ,i have PDI'ed my Punto MJD active exotica Red today clap: after almost a month after booking will be getting it delivered on thursday .

It felt like i am on cloud nine couldn't believe that i am getting the damn beauty after all these problem i faced ,i think i can take still more for getting this beauty lol:

The PDI checklist was very useful and except for one small scratch on the right rear door ,my beauty was absolutely fine.

I like to thank everyone on the forum which was really helpful to knowing about so many things about the 4 wheeled machine

I like to thank the below people in the forum specially for their direct support

shreyasmrao
coolboy007
kodivasanth
ms001
Sorry guys if i missed out anyone
(and all the others who where helpful in some or the other way with my delivery delay woes i had with the dealer)

Will be back with the D-Day pics and details .

Here are the pics

congrats for your beauty.Its the best hatch you can buy for the price.Please post the active interior pics.Your buying experience.

congrats... The black grill looks fantastic on the punto, more so then the chrome one on the emotion.
All you need is some big Rims! :D

Congrats pal, Red Punto looks stunning as usual!

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajeshi (Post 1517676)
HI All ,

After a very long wait me too joining the punter's club ,i have PDI'ed my Punto MJD active exotica Red today clap: after almost a month after booking will be getting it delivered on thursday .

Will be back with the D-Day pics and details .

Congratulations!!!.. :thumbs up Eagerly waiting for the D-day pics

congrats buddy on ur new purchase.
Do write us in detail on the reviews asap

Congrats,
I see a lot of Red colour Actives being sold like hot cakes.congrats again.So whats on the ICEing,alloys etc??

Vignesh

Cograts man , red look hot

Any plan to put alloys?

congrats Bala , enjoy the bold new drive.

Congrats Bala so finally Prerana guys gave you a car after the long long follow up tht you and Team Bhp guys did. What freebies are you getting from Prerana with the car.

congrats Bala; welcome to the Punters club :)
I think we need to arrange a Punto Owners Photo shoot over some weekend :D

Congrats Bala. A wait worth every minute I say. Red Beauty with black grille looks smashing. Enjoy your ownership.

P.S. That medium grey Linea in the background looks equally enticing.

Congrats and enjoy the Italian beauty.

What were the delivery woes you faced? Have you highlighted on an another thread?

Thanks a lot for the wishes guys :D ,Charging my camera batteries ,have one restless night to go ,raring to have my car.

P.S : Will be getting it sometime tommorrow between 4-5.

Will update the post with a detailed review on the dealer and my booking ,PDI, delivery experiencelol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajeshi (Post 1519856)
Thanks a lot for the wishes guys :D ,Charging my camera batteries ,have one restless night to go ,raring to have my car.

You dont just have one restless night. You will have many . Every day you come out of your car, you tend to keep dreaming that you are always in your car and never want to get out of it.lol: