Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2009, 16:51   #16
BHPian

oye mubarka paaji..!
nice choice of car and colour.nice pics too.!
do post your initial experiance soon
Old 16th October 2009, 16:55   #17
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Singh,
Welcome to Linea club.
Enjoy and Drive Safe
Old 16th October 2009, 17:17   #18
BANNED

Congratulation Singh saheb for newly find love in flemingo red, take care of her.
How is your driving experience compare to other cars you have driven and what is the fuel average of your car.
Kindly give us the detail of everything through your views
Old 16th October 2009, 18:32   #19
BHPian

Many Congratulations S.I.N.G.H!!

I will also be taking the delivery of my Linea today in next few hours!
Old 16th October 2009, 18:53   #20
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Singh, Awesome car & color!

Have fun, drive safe!
Old 16th October 2009, 22:44   #21
BHPian

italian beauty

thanks to all the members for their good wishes.
the ride is amazing. one can easily go over the small bumps on the roads without realizing their presence.
the interior quality and build is amazing. i am sure that if fiat launches such cars in the future, it would be one of the dominating competitors in the indian market.
i had some doubt regarding the spare bulbs given to us in a separate box. any linea owner please help me. i only got the h1 bulbs in the box. the h7 were missing. on contacting the dealer, he told us that only h1's are given. is this true?

regards
S.I.N.G.H
Old 16th October 2009, 22:52   #22
BHPian

Congrats Mr. SINGH on your new car. And guess what, i am also picking up my new linea emotion flamenco red tomorrow through CSD. I had a few questions to ask:

1) Did the dealer offer you the new "Fiat First" customer service option (If yes is it any worth?)

2) This goes out to all t-bhpians.....I plan to put in alloys on my new car. Could someone suggest me which ones should i opt for and the cost of it
Old 16th October 2009, 22:58   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alen View Post
Congrats Mr. SINGH on your new car. And guess what, i am also picking up my new linea emotion flamenco red tomorrow through CSD. I had a few questions to ask:

1) Did the dealer offer you the new "Fiat First" customer service option (If yes is it any worth?)
sir all the paper work was done by my dadaji as he is an ex army official and the car is in name. i was mostly in the car inspecting it to the core.
according to me, the wheel caps look as good as the alloys. from a distance, one cant judge that are those alloys or caps.!
Old 17th October 2009, 13:44   #24
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.N.G.H View Post
sir all the paper work was done by my dadaji as he is an ex army official and the car is in name. i was mostly in the car inspecting it to the core.
according to me, the wheel caps look as good as the alloys. from a distance, one cant judge that are those alloys or caps.!
This is true that wheel caps are as good as alloys, its dificult to know from distance.
I think spare bulbs are the same as you have got.
Old 17th October 2009, 14:34   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
2) This goes out to all t-bhpians.....I plan to put in alloys on my new car. Could someone suggest me which ones should i opt for and the cost of it
Alen, congrats on the new ride. Regarding alloys, Fiat Linea has 98 PCD alloys, which are hard to find when it comes to good brands. Low quality stuff dominates this segment, their availability is also a concern. I think Fiat's OE alloys will be the best choice.
Old 17th October 2009, 17:35   #26
BHPian

First of all a very happy and prosperous diwali to all. I got my flamenco red Linea emotion today. Unfortunately due to holidays the RTO was closed so will get the registration done only by Tuesday. Just can't wait to take it out on the road. Will post the pics soon

About the FIAT FIRST customer service, the new customers are being offered the service at a discounted price of Rs 3600/- valid till 3 months from date of purchase. The extended warranty only covers the engine and the gear box (Should i go for it?)

Till now the accessories that i plan to put are very minimal i.e 1) Floor Mats 2) Sun Film for the 4 windows and 3) An FM transmitter to connect my ipod to the music system

Any suggestions on the brands

@ S.I.N.G.H: i too got only spare H1 bulbs. The H7 bulbs have been fitted already hence no spares

@tsk13: I was considering the OE alloys but then they are twice the price (correct me if i am wrong)

Last edited by alen : 17th October 2009 at 17:40.
Old 17th October 2009, 18:14   #27
BHPian

my emotion

a very happy diwali to all and congrats to alen for his new buy. the car is very smooth. the throttle is quite responsive for a diesel engine. make sure that u dont go very fast on the speed breakers.
and yes DO TAKE CARE OF THE NEW BABY, especially while cleaning the car. if there is dust on the car, make sure that u dont directly wipe it off with a dry cloth. this would create scratches.

regards
SINGH
Old 18th October 2009, 00:48   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Till now the accessories that i plan to put are very minimal i.e 1) Floor Mats 2) Sun Film for the 4 windows and 3) An FM transmitter to connect my ipod to the music system

Any suggestions on the brands

@tsk13: I was considering the OE alloys but then they are twice the price (correct me if i am wrong)
Floor Mats - Imported stuff has flooded the market; they're good.

Sun Film- Garware Classic if you're considering Value for Money. Else Llumar, 3M, V-Kool in order of ascending prices.

FM Transmitter - No idea

Sorry, no idea on prices of the OE alloys but please check with local dealers as certain people tend to switch over to aftermarket alloys in exchange of original alloys. You'll get these original alloys at a good price.

And your car deserves a new thread. Happy Motoring!
Old 18th October 2009, 18:30   #29
BHPian

Congrats Singh and Alen. Got my vocal white delivered on 15th.

@Alen: I got 3M films done. CR70 on the front and RE35 on windows. Floor mats and mud flaps were provided by dealer free of cost. You can look at a belkin FM transmitter as it has compatible IPod dock as well. You might need to invest in a 12v supply cable for transmitter, which you can use from the provided socket under handbrake.
Old 19th October 2009, 01:46   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsNBolts View Post
Congrats Singh and Alen. Got my vocal white delivered on 15th.

@Alen: I got 3M films done. CR70 on the front and RE35 on windows. Floor mats and mud flaps were provided by dealer free of cost. You can look at a belkin FM transmitter as it has compatible IPod dock as well. You might need to invest in a 12v supply cable for transmitter, which you can use from the provided socket under handbrake.
Congrats on your new baby. How much did you pay for the film? The belkin transmitter that you mentioned is specifically for ipod and iphones. The one I am looking at is a china make which plugs directly into the lighter socket and has options of connecting an sd card, pen drive or any other device via line-in. On e-bay it retails for around Rs 300/-. Another addition to my list of accessories are leather seats.

Here are some pics of my baby
Still have to get the registration done after the holidays are over. Can't take it out of the garage till then :(
Attached Thumbnails
My Fiat Linea Emotion finally with me-17102009009.jpg  

My Fiat Linea Emotion finally with me-17102009010.jpg  

My Fiat Linea Emotion finally with me-17102009012.jpg  

My Fiat Linea Emotion finally with me-17102009014.jpg  

My Fiat Linea Emotion finally with me-17102009016.jpg  

My Fiat Linea Emotion finally with me-17102009017.jpg  

Last edited by alen : 19th October 2009 at 01:50.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks