Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2010, 23:17   #46
BHPian

Hi Nagaraj, how did your first service go ?

Did you change the engine oil ? What about Dinitrol/Wurth rust treatment you were referring to ?

Do also post some picss
Old 13th January 2010, 11:46   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Hi Nagaraj, how did your first service go ?

Did you change the engine oil ? What about Dinitrol/Wurth rust treatment you were referring to ?

Do also post some picss
I did my first service yesterday in concorde, chennai. Totally it was peaceful experience.

They took care of all the issues and they cleaned the car well.

The full credit goes to Siva kumar (CRM), Siva (TL) and Uma pathi (TL). I really appreciate their good work.

I did the underbody coat from wurth with 5 years warranty. It costed totally 3100 /-. They did under the body, inside the boot and bonnet lid.

No oil change is done.

Please let me know, if you need further info.

Thanks.

Nag
Old 22nd January 2010, 16:03   #48
BHPian

I did the wurth underbody coat during the first service.

I think these guys didnt properly placed back the door pads. Copassenger side door inner handle stuck and I couldnt open the copassenger side door from inside. The rear door window gives some sound while closing the door, seems like the glass is little loose.

Can we change the antenna, which can be is folded. It is difficult to remove every time I put the body cover. Experts advice please.

Thanks.
Nag
Old 23rd January 2010, 14:54   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Can we change the antenna, which can be is folded. It is difficult to remove every time I put the body cover. Experts advice please.
i am totally against the body cover as such.. imho it creates more scratches and marks as such. especially be careful when you put on the covers after the rains or drizzles and car with so much dust!!
Old 23rd January 2010, 20:26   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnagarajs View Post

Thanks.
Nag
you can remove it. It is just a screw type.
Just rotate anticlock wise and you could remove it.

I agree to what geeash mentioned about body cover.
Old 23rd January 2010, 21:04   #51
BHPian

Hello nag,
Please don't go for bodycovers. I was using it for my Maruthi 800 and gave a lot of scratches, which made me to decide no for Linea. The dust can be washed off, but not scratches.
Old 25th January 2010, 17:36   #52
BHPian

As I have already bought the body cover, may be, I need to use it when I am going to be away for few days; not on the daily basis.

I had to visit the service station today as wurth guys messed my door locks when they fit the door pads.

It was rectified in few minutes. But when I about to start from the service station the "engine check" warning started to flash.

They were struggling to diagnose the issues but finally they found one fuse was gone which located next to the battery.

All went fine, again, satisfied with their work.

Thanks.
Nag
Old 3rd February 2010, 13:19   #53
BHPian

I was getting the same message again "Check Engine" while I was traveling to my native. I stopped the car on the highway and called the FIAT people. They put a conference call with VST trichy as I was in between trichy and villupuram. He was not sure about the message but insisted me to drive as long as there is no issue in performance of the engine.

I called senthil from concorde , around 9 PM and he was very courteous to respond. He told me there could be a problem with some fuse related things.

I didnt have enough guts to drive further as I didnt have any hope on VST trichy guys. So I drove back to chennai and canceled my trip.

I went to concorde again next day morning. They checked that again the same fuse is gone. They replaced the fuse, also they gave the commitment to change the relay which holds this fuse in 3 days as they dont have the stock

I am still waiting for this parts to arrive.

The fan which is nearby the engine was producing the some sound and they replaced it in warranty immediately. I couldnt believe it was there in their stock.

Mr.Senthil, SA always take extra step to make the customer happy. I should thank him for this.

I will update again once this problem is resolved.

Regards,
Nag
Old 3rd February 2010, 16:26   #54
Senior - BHPian

Mr.Sairaj said he is regularly following up the order of the realy and it will be reaching him probably today or tomorrow. so by the weekend the issue in your car will be fixed
Old 3rd February 2010, 16:30   #55
BHPian

Thanks Dr.Ashwin for your time. When I checked with Mr.Sivakumar few minutes before, he said he is following it up but he was not sure whether he will get it by today or tomorrow. I will wait till tomorrow.

Thanks.
Nag
Old 3rd February 2010, 22:40   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeepudev View Post
Hello nag,
Please don't go for bodycovers. I was using it for my Maruthi 800 and gave a lot of scratches, which made me to decide no for Linea. The dust can be washed off, but not scratches.
I think you have to use the body covers only after washing the car. Especially when your car remains in your garage when you are out of station and also when under cat attack.
Old 4th February 2010, 16:50   #57
BHPian

I went to concorde personnaly today afternoon to check the status of the parts.

They havent got the one yet but they told they will replace the one from one of their linea temporarily and replace it with the new one as soon they got the new one.

Confused whether I should go with this or will wait till the parts arrive.

I dont know when it is going to arrive.

I have sent a mail to ceodesk and Mangesh.Kodalkar. Lets see whether I get any reply from them.

Regards,
Nag

Last edited by vnagarajs : 4th February 2010 at 17:04. Reason: Missed to add an update
Old 4th February 2010, 17:21   #58
BHPian

I got this reply within ten minutes of my mail.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am sorry to hear about your complaint. My colleague from Customer Support Deptt is marked in cc here. we will try and resolve your complaint at the earliest. You may also get in touch with directly at 02138-672764.

MANGESH: Kindly look into the issue & help resove urgently. Thanks.

regards,
aashish
I have thanked him for his prompt reply. As these guys are able to reply almost instantly to a customer feedback, I dont know, where the things gets screwed up.
-Nag

Last edited by vnagarajs : 4th February 2010 at 17:23. Reason: Formatting issue
Old 7th February 2010, 22:34   #59
BHPian

Nag, what is the status ? While i was at the TASS on saturday, upon enquiring about your issue, Sairaj told me its resolved.
Old 12th February 2010, 15:49   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Nag, what is the status ? While i was at the TASS on saturday, upon enquiring about your issue, Sairaj told me its resolved.
This issue has been resolved now.

I visted TASS today for 2 new issues.

1) There was a sign of rusting near the boot area. They applied a medium grey paint over that area. Also, they have taken the photo of that and planning to send it to FIAT for further action on that.

2) Whenever I cross about 100 KMPH I could feel there is sligt vibration on the accelerator pedal. But they were claiming it is normal. Any idea On that?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks