Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2010, 10:56   #61
BHPian

What is the mileage you are getting? The DTE of 522+tripmeter seems excellent FE!
Old 19th March 2010, 11:10   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
What is the mileage you are getting? The DTE of 522+tripmeter seems excellent FE!
Never measured the mileage till date. But every time I do a full tank, the DTE meter shows 510+ figure.
Old 25th July 2010, 21:56   #63

Hi folks,

I need some advice from proud Fiestans. I got a new Fiesta 1.4 Zxi last month from Lathangi, bangalore. I need some info on the audio system of Fiesta. This has no MP3 player and I purchased the FM convertor - Karbon from Lathangi ford. From the day one onwards, it was malfunctioning . I got the piece replaced the very second day and even that is not working fine. Whenever I honked the horn the system would get hanged. Either it wont start or it would go back to the beginning of the song. Lathangi ford guys had no idea how this happens. One solution they suggested was to unplug and re-insert. If you can provide some tips how to install a good music system in particular a mp3 player I will be grateful.

thanks and cheers
PNArunc
Old 25th July 2010, 23:26   #64
Senior - BHPian

Infallible great car there!! And nice to see the objective reviews too!
Old 27th July 2010, 17:41   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNARUNC View Post
Hi folks,

I need some advice from proud Fiestans. I got a new Fiesta 1.4 Zxi last month from Lathangi, bangalore. I need some info on the audio system of Fiesta. This has no MP3 player and I purchased the FM convertor - Karbon from Lathangi ford. From the day one onwards, it was malfunctioning . I got the piece replaced the very second day and even that is not working fine. Whenever I honked the horn the system would get hanged. Either it wont start or it would go back to the beginning of the song. Lathangi ford guys had no idea how this happens. One solution they suggested was to unplug and re-insert. If you can provide some tips how to install a good music system in particular a mp3 player I will be grateful.

thanks and cheers
PNArunc
I have no idea about your problem. Why don't you raise this query on the ICE section. You will definitely get some help from an ICE expert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
Infallible great car there!! And nice to see the objective reviews too!
Thanks GeekSrik. 7000+ kms review is coming soon for this car .
Old 24th September 2010, 17:52   #66
Senior - BHPian

Good one!

Good choice buddy!

Fiesta really seems to be a very sensible choice in this jungle of Citys and SX4s and Lineas.

Please let me know the exact on road cost in Pune of Fiesta SXi.

Also, please suggest which Ford dealer is better in Pune.

Congrats for the great choice you made.

Enjoy the Josh Machine!
Old 25th September 2010, 08:17   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNARUNC View Post
Hi folks,

thanks and cheers
PNArunc
I had installed a similar system on my Fiesta.
Same set of problems
Plus the DTE started showing wrong numbers.
I had problems with tripmeter also,
I just Removed it and everything worked fine.(it was chinese make cost Rs 250) somehow it is not compatible.
If you want plane system like Mp3, CDs, and USB Go for Alpine 100UB Head unit costs 7k, and it is awesome quality. OEM Ford Speakers are not Bad Though. Add good set of Rear speakers.
Hope this helps

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks