Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2010, 11:12   #16
BHPian

Old 16th February 2010, 12:51   #17
BHPian

You beauty...
I want one too and have been saving up for one since ages.
Its a pity i can never save up enough for a new Cedia and cnt find a respectable used one.
This for me is the only car; after the ferrari ofcourse; which does full justice to the colour red.
Get shades on those glasses mate. Its a stunner for sure.
Old 16th February 2010, 14:26   #18
Senior - BHPian

4.35L for this beautiful baby is really nice man. looks awesome.
Looking the pic make me think, should i really buy a new hatch for say 5 or 6L or buy a used Mitsu for 4.5 to 5L!
Old 16th February 2010, 14:39   #19
BHPian

Congrats dear & your car looks awsome. Also like the way you finally out how heart wins over the brain
Old 16th February 2010, 14:46   #20
BHPian

damn, the car looks good.

i m also in the market looking for a used car in the sub 5 L category and currently this car is my favorite
Old 16th February 2010, 14:54   #21
Senior - BHPian

The rear Grrr Grrr noise while coasting in engine off position could be due to many reasons. Open up the rear brake drums, (I think Cedia has all-4-discs?). Also check the bearings (Most likely cause). Visit Mitsu-A$$ for a professional check-up. May help a lot.
Old 16th February 2010, 16:04   #22
BHPian

@nairanupg..This car certainly does justice to colours like red and yellow. Will get shades for the glasses soon.

@recshenoy..Thanks man..wait till I post a few more better pics and interior pics..Interiors are completely scratchless and show no signs of aging..exteriors too have no scratch visible from 2 metres away.
If your heart suggests then better go in for this rather than the hatch..

@SamtheLeo..Thanks mate..heart always seems to knockout the brain when it comes to cars

@Ishotmydog..thanks man..keeps your eyes open for a nice used one..you would simply fall in love with this thing..Surprisingly even my wife gets up from the couch at times and picks up the keys and goes for a short drive..She too can't have enough of this car. What else could I ask for. No problems with extra time spent on driving now

@svsantosh...I'll go in for a check this saturday so let's see what it turns out to be..will keep you all posted on that.

Last edited by GTO : 17th February 2010 at 20:23. Reason: STRICTLY no more than 2 smilies per post please
Old 16th February 2010, 16:38   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats LOW, 4.35L for a 2.5 year cedia sports is just

Can you post some pictures of exteriors all round and also interiors though that one snap is good enough to say its pretty well maintained.

Do change the puny tyres to thicker rubber. Keep us posted on the FE details.

Heck, i would like to buy one just because it comes at such VFM ( used-car) price. But, i want yellow color
Old 16th February 2010, 17:15   #24
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations

Congratulations LifeOnWheels!
Definitely a great car, a lot of people have lusted for it, but have been put off by premium price tag.
The price you paid is fantastic. A great deal.
Congratulations once again. Enjoy the drive. Please post pics of the interior when you get time
Old 17th February 2010, 15:19   #25
BHPian

@mobike 008..will post detailed pics soon and change the footwear also...yellow too looks great on Cedia...hope you get a good one soon

@sdp..will post pics soon..certainly a good car which never took off the showrooms but makes a great second hand buy..

Most Viewed