Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2010, 17:25   #16
BHPian

Congrats Ajay, Cruze has got killer looks and White looks stunning
Enjoy and Drive Safe
Old 18th March 2010, 18:23   #17
BHPian

congrats Ajay. You have made the right choice by choosing to Cruze. In White it looks the best. Happy and Safe Driving. Looking forward to more thoughts about the Cruze from you.
Old 18th March 2010, 21:04   #18
BHPian

Congratulations Ajay. Great to see that the Cruze is somewhat realizing its potential in the market; its VFM to the core. Been seeing a lot of black Cruzes on Bombay roads; always thought to myself that the car would look exponentially better in white & your pics proved that to me! Are you planning any changes or mods for the car?

Drive safe & best of luck
Old 21st March 2010, 07:51   #19
BHPian

@Bhargava_sr, @prince_pervez: Thankyou guys.

Quote:
Congrats on the buy. Have TD recently. The torque after 2K rpm is very addictive, but we need to wait till then. I also found the rear leg room more cramped than Optra. But the features are amazing for the price you pay. Should say a VFM buy.

I personally feel the CIVIC is more roomier and viewing angle is very clear than Cruze. And also its claustrophobic. My two cents.
The rear leg room is actually less, but then again thats only if you have all tall people sitting in the car. As for turbolag, the key is to be in the right gear.

Quote:
congrats Ajay. You have made the right choice by choosing to Cruze. In White it looks the best. Happy and Safe Driving. Looking forward to more thoughts about the Cruze from you.
Thankyou. And thankyou for the review. helped me lock down on the cruze

Quote:
Congratuations Ajay. The Cruze is a great choice. Looks good in white and you are right the clutch doesn't feel heavy. I think once you get used to it, its good to go. The turbo lag though is irritating to first time drivers and you need to work your way around the gears for that.

Overall, a great choice and happy cruising.
Yup for first time drivers it a bit of a pain, but you will get used to it after a while.

Quote:
Congratulations Ajay, its a beautiful car, the front is indeed like a raging bull, very masculine and energetic !

Since you have already clocked 150 kms in BLR city, just wanted to ask you if ground clearance is sufficient in this car or you had to be extremely careful to avoid scraping this beauty's belly

Regarding the cheap plastic look, will polishing not help ?

Enjoy your car and drive safe !
The ground clearance is pretty good actually, havent scratched the beauty yet

As for the plastics, i have no clue why they had to put in such bad quality plastics. You can live with it, As for how to improve it, i have no clue actually.

Quote:
Congratulations Ajay. Great to see that the Cruze is somewhat realizing its potential in the market; its VFM to the core. Been seeing a lot of black Cruzes on Bombay roads; always thought to myself that the car would look exponentially better in white & your pics proved that to me! Are you planning any changes or mods for the car?

Drive safe & best of luck
Yes the Cruze and beat are what GM needed in India. Now if only they could get the waiting period down.

As for mods, well i have to admit i am somewhat restless, having owned a Cedia. But i have decided to keep this stock as i dont want to mess around with the config. Besides i think its got enough power than whats needed. Infact a friend of mine says the road runs short for this one.
Old 14th June 2010, 13:03   #20
BHPian

Quote:

The ground clearance is pretty good actually, havent scratched the beauty yet
Hey, have you driven with atleast 4 people in the car & checked the ground clearance?
Old 15th June 2010, 16:03   #21
BHPian

@ ajay-This thread needs an update please. Hope you are having fun- please, share your experiences.
Old 16th June 2010, 15:13   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatrughna View Post
@ ajay-This thread needs an update please. Hope you are having fun- please, share your experiences.
+1.

Ajay, need a detailed experience of you driving the white beauty since March'10 until now. And, update with some more pictures as well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks