Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2010, 17:20   #16
Senior - BHPian

thumpingbull - linea is one of the best styled cars in India now. Congrats!
Emotion pack adds to the safety aspect - you must have thought about that.
Many linea owners have painted the front chrome grill black. You can try a PS job and decide yourself.
The flamenco.. err .. flaming red color looks great on Linea, or should I say Linea looks great in red?
Enjoy you drive!
Old 10th April 2010, 00:06   #17

One Month Ownership Report

Hello there,
one month of ownership of the Linea completed yesterday. I could manage only 750 Kms.during the month. But it was fun and the entire family had a great time. No major problems as such. Had to wait a while for completing the registration process as I was waiting for a choice number and finally got the papers yesterday. The dealership guys were very helpful and got the formalities done from the RTO.

One problem I faced was a diesel leak I noticed one day. Could not make out the exact location at first but looked like some place near the fuel pump. Called the service guys and they sent a tech to my place who immediately found the fault. There was a connector at the top which had become loose and fuel was leaking from there. He just pushed the pipe in and it click fitted easily. Didnt know what exactly caused it. May be a manufacturing defect.
Other than that the car is doing very well and i am clocking somewhere between 11-13 km/ltr which i hope will improve.No major long runs that i could do till now.

PLANS FOR THE LONG DRIVE Am planning a trip to Orissa with family for 5 days. Hope to do about 1500 kms. Any suggestions for any special precautions to be taken are welcome. I plan not to push it beyond 100-110, I have checked the tyre pressure and other fluids and they are all fine. I would really like to test out the AC as its going to be really hot.We will be doing about 400 kms the first day and then lots of local running around. Any linea club member in orissa? We can meet.
bye and drive safe

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks