Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2010, 10:55   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
Hi

Congratulations on your new car!!

I have the same HU. How much did you pay for the hU?
Thanks Sumit. HU price was around 10K ( got it from usa )

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
Great review. one question though it may sound stupid, what is the difference between Active and Dynamic varients? other than price
Asdon,Active doesn't have front fog lamps,seat height adjustment,electrically adjustable ORVM,Remote Keyless Entry,External temperature display etc...
Old 1st July 2010, 14:08   #32
BHPian

Seagull76, Congrats for owning the beauty! Nice color choice and looks like a solid ICE Setup.

Is that Nandi hills?
Old 1st July 2010, 14:58   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocop View Post
Seagull76, Congrats for owning the beauty! Nice color choice and looks like a solid ICE Setup.

Is that Nandi hills?
Autocop,

Thanks. The photos are taken in chandrachoodeswara temple,hosur.
Old 5th September 2010, 22:09   #34
BHPian

Quick Update 5000Km done

A Quick Update

Successfully Completed 5000km in 5 Months. Extremely happy with my linea.Had some scratches and a dent on the running board (due to hit on the pavilion )

Listed below some niggling issues in my linea

1. Left Rear Door not opening smoothly/properly from outside. Had this issue from the first week ( I didn't do the PDI properly ) and got fixed it from the dealer. It resurfaced again and informed service adviser about this during first free service. The Door Lock was changed ( as per the bill ) ,now it has resurfaced again :(,

2. During a trip to Chennai,suddenly the horn stopped working. After sometime it started working again. Informed this issue to the SA during the free service . As per the report horn works properly. This issue has resurfaced after the free service ,complained it to the dealer but no solution for this from the dealer

3. For the past one week, some rattling sound is coming during the normal speed 30-40Km/h ( near the Left Front Door ).
Any idea what will be the reason for this ?

Enclosed snapshots
Attached Thumbnails
My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp-abcd0001.jpg  

My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp-26082010090.jpg  

Old 5th September 2010, 22:27   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagull76 View Post

1. Left Rear Door not opening smoothly/properly from outside. Had this issue from the first week
I think this is a generic problem with Linea. The Linea niggling issues thread has many owners complaining about the same.
Old 1st May 2011, 19:34   #36
BHPian

Linea - First Birthday

Mini Review for my LINEA in its 1st Year Birthday

It’s been a year driving my linea. Fully satisfied with the car and happy that I made a right decision in buying this car.

KMs covered :- 9500km ( 80% Highways, 20 % City Drive )

Best Mileage Returns:- 26.6 km in Highways
15.6 km in City

Like :-

1.Great Leg Space,Boot Space
2. Very Stable in Highways
3. Mileage
4. Comfort

DisLike:-

1.Should be in the right gear for good pickup
There had been some niggling issues in my Linea from the day onea) A/C Cooling not effective ( in Chennai )
b) Remote Key Not Working properly
c) Horn Stops Working temporarily in Highways
d) Left Rear Door not opening properly from Outside

These Issues had been reported to Concorde Motors and escalated to Fiat India. They checked it and informed me that it had been rectified, but still I am having these issues now and then.

1st Year Birthday Gift to my Linea:- Leather+PU Seats

Done by Haiton Leathers,Chennai.

The seat material is a combination of Leather (front sides of the seats ) + PU ( back sides of the seats ). They call it as Touch leather.However I can’t distinguish between the leather & PU

Enclosed some of the snapshots of the seats for the review
Attached Thumbnails
My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp-16042011265.jpg  

My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp-16042011267.jpg  

My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp-16042011274.jpg  

My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp-16042011277.jpg  

My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp-16042011281.jpg  

Old 1st May 2011, 19:59   #37
BHPian

Re: My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp

The upholstery looks good and matches with the interiors. The rear door lock not working is a common niggle with the Linea. My colleague's Linea is also having the same problem and Fiat people have still not found a solution for it.
Old 2nd May 2011, 11:34   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkg77 View Post
The upholstery looks good and matches with the interiors. The rear door lock not working is a common niggle with the Linea. My colleague's Linea is also having the same problem and Fiat people have still not found a solution for it.
Thanks nkg. Reg. the rear door lock, the lock has been replaced twice by fiat but still the problem persists . Hope Fiat finds a solution for the same
Old 16th April 2023, 22:34   #39
BHPian

For the past 13 years, I have been driving the Fiat Linea - a car that has been more than just a means of transportation for me and my family

The car has been driven for 1,07,504 kilometers and has not given any major issues. Comfort,Safety,Performance & Mileage are phenomenal

Huge advantage of Linea is Mileage for me and the below numbers were consistent for whole period
Avg Mileage on Highways :- ~20-22km
Avg Mileage on Highways+City :- 19 Km
Avg Mileage inside City Drives :- ~13 - 15km

The car's performance has been exceptional and has never disappointed me. Been a reliable companion, Linea has taken me on countless long drives on highways and the car has performed flawlessly & never let me down

It is hard to say goodbye to the Linea as it has been a member of our family for such a long time. My family felt very bad when we gave away the car. It was not just a vehicle, but a part of our lives.

I must say that the Linea has set a high standard for sedans/suv's in the market. It took me more than 2 years of search for the replacement as we were unable to find a car in the budget (<20L) which can meet the standard set by Linea

Overall, I would like to thank Fiat for manufacturing such a wonderful car & team-bhp for the wonderful reviews and discussion threads on Linea which made me to pick the right choice.
Attached Thumbnails
My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp-linea2.jpg  

My Linea Dynamic - +1 to team-bhp-linea.jpg  

Seagull76 is offline   (23) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 18:26   #40
BHPian

Quote:
I must say that the Linea has set a high standard for sedans/suv's in the market. It took me more than 2 years of search for the replacement as we were unable to find a car in the budget (<20L) which can meet the standard set by Linea
Its always wonderful to read about Linea. More so when it kept the owner satisfied and wasn't plagued with issues.

Which car is the successor of Linea?
abhi_tjet is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 23:14   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_tjet View Post
Its always wonderful to read about Linea. More so when it kept the owner satisfied and wasn't plagued with issues.

Which car is the successor of Linea?
Thanks.
Got Hyundai Tucson Petrol as replacement to my Linea
Seagull76 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th April 2023, 00:30   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks.
Got Hyundai Tucson Petrol as replacement to my Linea
Punto and Linea are the hardest to be replaced for most of their owners I guess. Even though I owned the Punto for 7 years and loved it, the Linea is still my all time favourite in that price range. Even today, if Fiat launches the Linea with the 1.4 Multi air and a good automatic gearbox, 6 airbags, LED headlamps and android auto/ CarPlay compatible ICE, I wouldn’t have looked anywhere else for an upgrade.
Wishing you a similar enjoyable experience with the Tucson.
Night Raven is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks