Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2010, 00:27   #31
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the new buy! She is looking beautiful.
Old 24th July 2010, 08:03   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damu View Post
My son has taken the Ikon so it stays in the family. None of us were happy to part with it, she's so much a part of our family. Even my wife was very unhappy thinking we'd lose the Ikon.

So now I have two of the greatest driver's cars ever made in this country in my garage.

My landlord saw this (below) and said, "Damu, as you have honoured my humble garage in this exalted manner, I hereby declare that I shall not charge you rent for the garage portion henceforth"

Yes, Ford has highlighted the blacks and whites nicely. I too noticed this when taking delivery. Even under the rear bumper they've put a black piece. Some neat styling there.
Am envious. In most (Or all?) Ikon --> Fiesta stories, the Ikon had to go

The black painting in the rear bumper is to give the diffuser look Check out some sports car pics.
Old 24th July 2010, 10:14   #33
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.).

This thread is temporarily closed. Please PM me or report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks