Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2010, 22:29   #16
Senior - BHPian

Great car, great colour. Congrats

What's your take on the rear seat? I found it to be a bit cramped and too hard for my liking.
Old 12th September 2010, 23:02   #17
BHPian

Might be cramped if you compare it with any other Sedan.. When it comes to hatchback i20 definitely has better space at the rear than Polo, Punto, Swift etc (Except Indica, which is the leader).....
Old 13th September 2010, 14:27   #18
BHPian

I've heard that the rear seats are way better than Dzire - is it true?
Old 13th September 2010, 14:42   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on the sparkling Blue i20. Nice pictures by the way.

Which dam is the one in the picture. What is the highway and city mileage that you are getting?

Do enjoy many more happy miles with your Sparky
Old 13th September 2010, 14:51   #20
BHPian

@nkrishnap thanks a lot for the wishes..
Its Krishnagiri Dam on the way to Salem from Bangalore...
I havent yet accurately measured so far..Roughly I am getting about 12KMPL inside city with AC..

On highway I actually did 1300 km in 4 days on my trip from Bangalore to Palakkad and nearby places.. Car was loaded with 5 people and all their luggage and got about 15.8 ~16 KMPL with full time AC !!
Old 13th September 2010, 15:17   #21
Senior - BHPian

Nice car and nicer FE you are getting.
Did Hyundai manage to iron out the steering rattle and weak AC problem? What's you experience?
Old 13th September 2010, 16:53   #22
BHPian

Its too early to comment on Steering rattle which i have heard about from many.. So far so good i dont feel any as I am very sensitive to any such issues..

Humm What can i say about AC it still remains weak.. As long as i drove alone and was within Bangalore limits I didnt feel any problem but last week trip to Kerala made it clear that indeed this car has a weak AC for passengers seated in the rear side seat . Once the temperature starts crossing 32+ the rear seat passengers sitting by window sides started complaining..I have to set it to manual (low) with full blower all the time.. For the front seats and the person sitting in the rear centre (If i adjust the vent to blow air on his face) it was quiet cold...

It takes some time to cool the entire cabin though..
Old 9th October 2010, 03:30   #23
Senior - BHPian

does it have ACC? also, I would like to get the black seat covers as mentioned in the website with the black/ beige dash. is it the same one on the crdi asta? which one do you have?
Old 12th October 2010, 17:47   #24
BHPian

@selfdrive: Yes it does have Fully automatic climate control.. I am still living with stock fabric covers. Need to get the seat covers when time permits..
Old 12th October 2010, 20:55   #25
BHPian

Hey Guys,

A question to you all, one of my friend has booked an Asta 1.2. Before booking the SA told that they will give bridgestone when he asked for it before booking. but now they say that apollo tyres will only be provided since they dont have bridgestone in the lot which is coming now. Is this possible? Can he be strong on his ground for bridgestone or have to live with apollo only?
Old 12th October 2010, 21:45   #26
BHPian

@informmaha
I am not aware of i20 coming with stock Bridgestone tires.. The Apollo Acelere is one of the best in the lot of OEM compared to the stock tires other cars are running on.. There are several threads of discussions on this.. The only thing he has to live with is tire noise..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks