Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2010, 10:28   #31
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
Re: Scorpio VLX 4WD finally arrived home !!!!

hey buddy!
what I do is to keep an old leather gym bag with all car essentials , torch, whistle, spanner set, car papers and extra coolant and that basic tool kit, first aid kit and so on in it. Then there is a small haversack with all personal essentials in that like wipes and towels and things.
And a Coleman's Cool Box with those ice packs - to carry sandwiches and water and so on while travelling.
Trouble is that none of these are secured in one place but typically since we do carry various other bits and pieces of luggage/ golf bags and stuff, everything is sort of wedged against each other so as not to roll about and rattle about in the back.
Only minor irritant is the access part. One has to stop and then rummage about in the back to locate something that one wants and that is irritating for me because I m one of those who likes to get to the destination with minimum stops and wasting time/ twiddling around en route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post
@shankar: I like your idea of keeping a small gym bad with essentials in the Scorpio. I find it difficult to find place to keep stuff I need in the like hand wipes, basic first aid kit etc as there is not space at all for these things.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks