Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2010, 13:37   #31
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Congrats on the pocket rocket, Drjumbo. I'm a huge fan of the Alto K10 because the car proves, you don't need to spend a lot of money to have a lot of fun. The few times that I've driven a K10, I really enjoyed pushing her to the limit. In fact, I think its more fun to drive than some 10 lakh rupee sedans!

Unique review with Shimla-centric comments . Drive safe!
Old 5th December 2010, 23:02   #32
BHPian

I feel honoured!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Congrats on the pocket rocket, Drjumbo. I'm a huge fan of the Alto K10 because the car proves, you don't need to spend a lot of money to have a lot of fun. The few times that I've driven a K10, I really enjoyed pushing her to the limit. In fact, I think its more fun to drive than some 10 lakh rupee sedans!

Unique review with Shimla-centric comments . Drive safe!
Thanks a lot!!it feels great to get good comments by the big bosses of team-bhp.i shall try my level best to keep up with the level.
Old 5th December 2010, 23:32   #33
BHPian

congratulations on the k10, interior console matches and its lights match well with the music system. i have the older alto lxi and was thinking of replacing mine with the new k10 however i cannot digest the odd rear look of the k10 i think the older car is ok but the new rear couldve been so much better. i think the front matured look and the rear dont gell with each other.

Last edited by M00M : 5th December 2010 at 23:36.
Old 6th December 2010, 21:04   #34
BHPian

yess thEy dont!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
congratulations on the k10, interior console matches and its lights match well with the music system. i have the older alto lxi and was thinking of replacing mine with the new k10 however i cannot digest the odd rear look of the k10 i think the older car is ok but the new rear couldve been so much better. i think the front matured look and the rear dont gell with each other.
YOU ARE RIGHT DUDE-EVEN I DON'T FIND IT GOOD-THE NUMBER PLATE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT ON THE BUMPER ITSELF.the hatch is too crowded now.

Awefully there was this website which showed the new swift with plate on the hatch-it looked disgusting as well!
but once you drive those 21 horses extra and 28 nm of extra torque-trust me you would fall in love with her and team bhp stickers make anything look HOT-THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE!!!
Old 6th December 2010, 22:16   #35
BHPian

haha, well said my friend, yes more horses are always welcome, which fool will ask for lesser horses. i dont know i am currently evaluating my options about my alto, its given my fabulous service for the last 8 years never breaking down on me so i am not yet sure of what to do. if i get a k10 i will keep you posted. drive safe and good wishes once again with the car.

ps. i pray that maruti removes the rattly nature of its cars, i love maruti but i hate it for its rattles. i know they can remove them but they just love them too much to not remove them.
Old 7th December 2010, 06:11   #36
BHPian

thats a long lost dream!!!i am getting nitrogen filled in my tyres just because of this reason hoping for some strange noises to settle down,the new car doesn't sound new,thanks to the stupid parcel tray and some hidden sounds from below the dash!!

Last edited by GTO : 5th February 2011 at 19:14. Reason: STRICTLY no SMS language on this forum please. Correcting post
Old 7th December 2010, 15:33   #37
BHPian

Hi and congrats for your pocket rocket.Nice pics ,alloys and many more.How is the sound quality of the nippon stereo ?
Drive safe
Old 7th December 2010, 20:50   #38
Senior - BHPian

@drjumbo I hope you do not mind if i post a pic of my car here.It just came today!

Inadvertently also caught a Alto 800 in the pic.
Attached Thumbnails
MY FB RED ALTO K10-true test in hills of SHIMLA-pics.jpg  

Last edited by avishar : 7th December 2010 at 20:52.
Old 7th December 2010, 22:27   #39
BHPian

CONGRATS MAN ENJOY THE PUSH_HAPPY DRIVING!!!!! the colour looks awesome!!!
Old 7th December 2010, 22:54   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjumbo View Post
the alloys are already on,actually i was resizing the pics for posting,here they are!!!
Nice rims man. Great choice you have. The car looks beautiful on those rims.

I would strongly recommend you to get a smaller no plate. IMO, the current one spoils the look.
Old 8th December 2010, 15:31   #41
BHPian

Re: MY FB RED ALTO K10-true test in hills of SHIMLA

Congrats avishr ,Nice colour.Get some cool alloys and have a review as well.
Drive safe.
Old 8th December 2010, 23:16   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaisakhr View Post
Nice rims man. Great choice you have. The car looks beautiful on those rims.

I would strongly recommend you to get a smaller no plate. IMO, the current one spoils the look.
i guess thats not my number plate you are looking at!!!mine is f b red,thats the copper color with bigger plate!
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:21   #43
BHPian

BACK after a long time!!!exams..
completed 2500 kms on my k10

Now i have stopped pampering her and started PUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did 135kmph with 4 guys and ac on shimla chd highway-she was ready for more only if the VOLVO in front of me hadn't scared the adrenaline out of me!!
it was amazing no vibrations and no nervous handling-breaking part was not good although..
Attached Thumbnails
MY FB RED ALTO K10-true test in hills of SHIMLA-003.jpg  

Old 9th July 2012, 13:30   #44
BHPian

Re: Mods On!!!-alloys

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjumbo View Post
THANKS A LOT BulZire,the alloys are already on,actually i was resizing the pics for posting,here they are!!!
MY FB RED ALTO K10-true test in hills of SHIMLA-dsc00113-1.jpg
Seen this car Chandigarh-Shimla Highway this friday afternoon, before Solan city.
I'm happy because for the first time i've spotted a car with team-bhp stickers on it, on-road except that of Gold-coloured Honda City i-VTEC in my campus.

Last edited by CRtorquefan : 9th July 2012 at 13:39. Reason: Text addition
CRtorquefan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks