Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2015, 14:33   #121
Senior - BHPian

Re: Obelix (Toyota Fortuner) goes to Kinnaur, Spiti and Leh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuuj View Post
Kaza to Jispa

“There's a race of men that don't fit in,
A race that can't sit still;
So they break the hearts of kith and kin,
And they roam the world at will.
They range the field and rove the flood,
And they climb the mountain's crest;
Their's is the curse of the gypsy blood,
And they don't know how to rest.”

I can so well identify with that!!
Lovely trip indeed. thanks for sharing.
It brought back fond memories of my trip to Spiti way back in 2008.

The Spiti Loop
Old 8th May 2015, 15:18   #122
BHPian

Re: Obelix (Toyota Fortuner) goes to Kinnaur, Spiti and Leh!O

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 20th May 2015 at 15:12.
sooshan is offline   Received Infraction
Old 8th May 2015, 19:29   #123
BHPian

Manuuj- without exaggeration - Guderian & You are by far the most responsible for me buying my Fort. ( others ownership reviews did help to seal d deal).
Both Your ownership reviews & your Spiti log were invaluable.
My one regret was not meeting Guderian to thank him personally.
Though I have "done Leh" - it never is enough. As tvrspeed12 says that it would be neat if we could take our Forts there together sometime. Many thanks again.
Thanks again.
Old 19th July 2016, 22:05   #124
BHPian

Thank you Manuuj for such a detailed review. you and tsk have done fabulous job with your travelogue on Leh trip. i have read it so many times and was waiting for my membership to get approved to thank you both. i have taken out printout of certain important maps and details for my trip in September this year beside making some notes in my diary. i particulary liked the detailed photographs of the travelogue.
beside your Leh trip i have also followed your Obelix journey. Now based on your experience i am considering Fortuner as my next car. Hope thats the decision in right decision.
thank you
Old 4th September 2016, 23:38   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nariman View Post
Manuuj- without exaggeration - Guderian & You are by far the most responsible for me buying my Fort. ( others ownership reviews did help to seal d deal).
Both Your ownership reviews & your Spiti log were invaluable.
My one regret was not meeting Guderian to thank him personally. ...
Thanks again.
Thank you for your kind words Sir! We all miss HG and his sharp wit. A great loss to your community.

I had planned to go to Leh again in September. But some upgrades to Obelix are underway and they will take most of my time (and finances). But Godwilling next year for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh6481 View Post
Thank you Manuuj for such a detailed review. you and tsk have done fabulous job with your travelogue on Leh trip. i have read it so many times and was waiting for my membership to get approved to thank you both. i have taken out printout of certain important maps and details for my trip in September this year beside making some notes in my diary. i particulary liked the detailed photographs of the travelogue.
beside your Leh trip i have also followed your Obelix journey. Now based on your experience i am considering Fortuner as my next car. Hope thats the decision in right decision.
thank you
Hi thank you for your kind words! TSK's travelogue was one if the ones that had inspired and helped me to go also.

I must add i am very envious of you right now since you will soon be in Leh. Do make sure to visit Nubra side also. Hunder is an amazing place. Good luck with your trip!!
Julley!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks