Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2015, 20:45   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

An XUV500 speaks: Kochi to Vizag through the hinterlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajeVenu View Post
Hi Dhanush I am booking a Satin white W8 today. I saw your regn is from PY and I am also planning for the same. My only query to you is How difficult is it to maintain the pristine white??.

Congrats Raje for your purchase. It actually isn't much difficult to maintain the White. It is a very low maintenance colour. White ain't as difficult to maintain like a red or black. (I have a red Figo too and I know how difficult it is to keep it shining).

The more difficult part which I had envisaged was to maintain the beige interiors without glaring stains. However, around 18 months into my purchase, my experience has taught me that the beige leather of Mahindra is easy to clean. The grime and stains don't stick to it and has never turned out to a non removable head ache to me

Fingers crossed. I hope it would remain that way in future too.

Last edited by dhanushmenon : 23rd April 2015 at 20:47.
Old 26th April 2015, 23:00   #32
BHPian

Re: An XUV500 speaks: Kochi to Vizag through the hinterlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanushmenon View Post
Congrats Raje for your purchase. It actually isn't much difficult to maintain the White. It is a very low maintenance colour.

Fingers crossed. I hope it would remain that way in future too.
Thanks for the input. I saw your TR was TN-70 ie Hosur RTO. Can you PM me your mob# as I wish to clarify certain things from you regarding purchase.
RajeVenu is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks