Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2015, 19:22   #61
BHPian

Re: Arunachal beckons! Road-trip with a Tata Safari to North Eastern India

Hi jaysmokesleaves,

Amazing Travelogue Brother, Pictures were amazingly shot, U seem to be an avid lover of your beast, Just like me :P.

You have munched so many miles( close to 1.3k Miles) in a day, dint you feel stressed? Though veeru seems to be supportive.

you did a great trip, I wish i could do this kind of trip some day on my Beast.

Cheers
Josh.
joshuakeys is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2015, 19:32   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Giant View Post
Hey Jay, sorry for a late post. Your travelogue was awesome, descriptive, and exemplary. I enjoyed reading every bit of it. The pics are so good, I literally felt being there. Thank you so very much for your account of travel, I thoroughly and absolutely enjoyed it and hope I myself can experience it first hand some time. All the best and thank you!
Glad u liked it. Thank you. Just pack your bags and go. Life is calling!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuakeys View Post
Hi jaysmokesleaves,

Amazing Travelogue Brother, Pictures were amazingly shot, U seem to be an avid lover of your beast, Just like me :P.

You have munched so many miles( close to 1.3k Miles) in a day, dint you feel stressed? Though veeru seems to be supportive.

you did a great trip, I wish i could do this kind of trip some day on my Beast.

Cheers
Josh.
Thanks. The only reason i could munch 1k+ kms a day is due to the stress free vehicle that the Safari is. Absolutely stress free. Yes. Veeru has always been very reliable. I dont think ive done justice with the pics. A good photographer can surely do much much better. Thank you though and glad u liked the log.
jaysmokesleaves is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2017, 14:47   #63

Can you take a Zoom Car to restricted areas in North East like Lachen, Lachung, Nathula, Bumla Pass.

I have been hearing varied views on this and hence concerned as we are planning a trip in Nov this year
Old 9th July 2017, 17:28   #64
BANNED

Just came across this TL today & man I was hooked on to it till I finished it. I may be too late to congratulate you for this wonderful TL.Veeru seems to have performed very well accept for one puncture. Hope he is still serving you.
Cheers
visky.
visky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2017, 17:28   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by visky View Post
Just came across this TL today & man I was hooked on to it till I finished it. I may be too late to congratulate you for this wonderful TL.Veeru seems to have performed very well accept for one puncture. Hope he is still serving you.
Cheers
visky.
He has a Gabru now and he has been taming the Nepal Himalayas with it.
wanderernomad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2017, 15:22   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottermore View Post
Can you take a Zoom Car to restricted areas in North East like Lachen, Lachung, Nathula, Bumla Pass.

I have been hearing varied views on this and hence concerned as we are planning a trip in Nov this year
I doubt yo u can. In border sensitive areas, proving vehicle ownership is important unless you are using a local tourist vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visky View Post
Cheers
visky.
Thanks. Glad u liked the TL as much as I enjoyed sharing. Veeru served me very well. I did a shade over 1.4L kms before i let go of him to another home where he could retire as a senior citizen with not much running.
One of the many tales of Gabru can be found here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...-manthang.html
jaysmokesleaves is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks