Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2020, 22:22   #61

Re: Route query- Drive Mumbai - Parbhani - Jagdalpur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landkruzer View Post
The road marked on google maps as NH63 between Sironcha(MH) and Bhopalpatnam (CG) does not exist. Its an abandoned dirt trail through forest. Also the status of the bridge on indravati river near bhopalpatnam is also not known. (It was under construction). Also the area aroud Bhopalpatnam are considered to be disturbed areas. Considering there are better options, this route is not recommened to travel with family.

The best route would be Mumbai-Hyderabad-Bhadrachalam-Konta-Sukma-Jagdalpur. You can do Mumbai-Hyderabad on Day 1 and the remaining on Day 2. The Konta-Sukma stretch was in bad shape for many years. However the last post in this thread points to some information which says the road is ok now. https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route...ote-falls.html (Hyderabad - Chitrakote Falls). You can post your question in the above thread to get more information on this route.

The next best route would be Mumbai-Nagpur-Rajnandgaon-Kanker-Jagdalpur. You can refer to the relevant thresds to get current status of roads in this route.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a Ton! This is really helpful.
Old 13th February 2021, 01:17   #62

Re: Chhattisgarh Chronicles

Hi all,

I am planning a two-day drive from Ranchi to Kanha National Park with a night halt at Ambikapur. It will be a family tour.

Can anyone please usher some light on best route and road condition? I am in total darkness as I have never been on this area. How much driving time it may take each day in Toyota Fortuner?

Thanks in advance.
Old 11th June 2021, 18:45   #63

Re: Chhattisgarh Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SudipKol View Post
Hi all,

I am planning a two-day drive from Ranchi to Kanha National Park with a night halt at Ambikapur. It will be a family tour.

Can anyone please usher some light on best route and road condition? I am in total darkness as I have never been on this area. How much driving time it may take each day in Toyota Fortuner?

Thanks in advance.
Hello Sudip,

I am sorry, I haven't driven on this route.
By the way all Tiger Reserves & National Parks are closed at the moment. Please do check with Park authorities before you set out.

Regards,

AD - RADventure
ad_ccu is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks