Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2019, 18:52   #1
BHPian

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!

Four like-minded souls, one gorgeous car and asphalt tarmac, what else you need to be happy from the core?

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-1.jpg

P.S. This is a long travelogue, so please excuse and have patience

It was more than 3 months for our new family member Ford Ecosport (a.k.a Romina) and we haven’t been to the hills and as people have mentioned here once the Himalaya bug bites you, there is no escape.
The inception of the trip started over on a lazy Saturday afternoon when my school buddies were having some discussions over the past trips and how good they were and none of us visited the hills for quite a long time. However, I was not in a mood of going to North Bengal/Sikkim anytime soon as I do visit them regularly for my work.

We were having some good stretches of leaves during the Durga Puja and decided to venture the southern part of Odisha along with Andhra Pradesh! Due to the lack of extra leaves from my wife’s work, we had only 6 days to complete till Araku. We proceeded forward with the plans and the day we jotted down all for the bookings my wife suddenly announced that she managed 3 more days of leave which along with Laxmi pujo will give us 10 days of total time and moreover she wanted to visit the Himalayas only!

Now we went back to the table once again as we had a stringent number of days both for the travel and to book. The first thing that came into my mind was Nainital. Thanks to Samba, Min2n, Papabravo, and SS-Traveler for the suggestions and helping me with the bookings and route plans.

Enough of the talk, let us come to the actual dates of the visit.

It was Monday and Sasthi of Durga Pujo, we decided to start as early as possible after office as we needed to reach Lucknow by next day afternoon, but eventually, it didn’t happen and we ended up starting at 8 pm from home.

The itinerary for the trip was as below -
Day 1 – Start in the evening, drive through the night
Day 2- Lucknow – Eat Kebabs, go to sleep, stay in Lucknow.
Day 3 – Local Site seeing in Lucknow then proceed towards Nainital, stay in TRH Bhowali
Day 4 – Nainital (local site seeing and Ranikhet), stay in Bhowali TRH
Day 5 – Nainital to Chaukori via Almora, stay in Cahukori
Day 6 – Visit Patal Bhuvaneswar and back to Chaukori, stay in Chaukori
Day 7 – Chaukori to Mukteswar, stay in Mukteswar
Day 8 – Mukteswar to Lucknow, stay in Lucknow
Day 9 – Lucknow to Varanashi, night halt at Varanashi.
Day 10 – Varanashi to Home

The route map is somewhat like this
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-map.jpg

Day 1 and 2 -

Starting picture of Romina near Durgapur Toll Plaza
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-2.jpg

It was pretty much uneventful however fun at night where 4 people in the middle of the night search for tea in the chilling cold of Bihar highways. As I mentioned before we started for Lucknow at 8 in the evening and by dawn we were crossing Dehri-On-Sone.

After a night drive, morning snap in Dehri-On-Son
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-3.jpg

Morning Freshness after the night drive.
From left my school friends Pradyut (we call him PD), Tanmay, My Lady Taniya and Mee
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-4.jpg

Soon our smooth drive came to an end with the “situations” of the highway due to “work in progress” banners. Sasaram toll plaza greeted us with a lovely sight of trucks and buses standing in the Que. I tried to take the opposite lane however local police was cautious enough not the let me take that.

After all the hustle we came back to good roads after Raebareli. We had our lunch from the local dhaba and started off again for Lucknow.
Some glimpse from the way
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-5.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-6.jpg
Reached Lucknow by 4.30 pm. We had booking through one of my friend and soon reached hotel and opted out for the authentic kebab. We were so hungry forgot to take the picture and kind of finished all the food within no time. Took a Toto and came back hotel and dozed off to sleep.

Day 3-

Started around 9 am in the morning and thought about breakfast on the way, however underestimated the traffic of Lucknow and eventually got delayed due to heavy traffic.
Day start selfie.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-7.jpg

Thanks a lot to Papabravo for recommending the route via Sitapur – Pilibhit and then to Haldwani via Sitarganj. Indeed the route was damn scenic and after the city limits one can easily cruise in triple digits.

Some pictures for the reference.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-8.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-9.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-10.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-12.jpg

The Sunset on the way… what a perfect way to end the day...
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-11.jpg

The route made us stop a lot for the pictures and we were entering Nainital around 5 pm in the evening for so many stopovers.

Entering the hills
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-13.jpg

Excited us for the hills.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-14.jpg

We didn’t get any hotels from KMVN in Nainital and other properties were either too expensive or didn’t have parking facility, so we had booked TRH in Bhowali which is around 11 km from Nainital and the road is awesome to drive.

Day 4 –

Good morning from Bhowali
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-15.jpg

We were set to start for Ranikhet then plan was to come back to Nainital by afternoon and have fun there too.

Had some good breakfast from TRH Bhowali itself. We took regular Alu Paratha which is decently priced and the quality and quantity are both good, though we have enough stock of dry food and a few more arrangements that I always carry during a trip.

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-16.jpg

Started around 10 in the morning after having enough rest and laid back chats and soon we are on the roads which greeted us with awesome views.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-17.jpg

We crossed Khairna Bridge and the landscape changed into more beautiful sites.
Wont waste much of words here, rather let the pictures say the rest.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-18.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-19.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-p-2.jpg

Reaching Ranikhet, it is indeed an awesome place, however over the time I felt that it got more congested than before.

We took some good snaps in the golf course
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-20.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-21.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-22.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-23.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-24.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-25.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-26.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-27.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-p-3.jpg

Apart from that while returning there is a temple which we bypassed as no one was religious enough for that temple visit. Instead, we had our fair share of coffee in the coffee shop nearby with some good view.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 6th April 2019 at 14:33. Reason: Thanks for sharing. Typos, formatting corrected.
SVK Rider is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 4th April 2019, 19:13   #2
BHPian

re: Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!

While returning from Ranikhet we stopped for lunch in a hotel which we had spotted earlier on the way while going to Ranikhet, and indeed its location is awesome along with the food.

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-28.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-29.jpg

The fresh smell of chapatis and veggies made our hunger reach to the brim and it’s like yummy for tummy also.

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-30.jpg

After the heavy lunch (by mistake and hunger) we decided not to start immediately rather than find sit-over there overlooking the view with some soft drinks and a smoke! (P.S. I do not encourage or promote smoking, smoking is injurious to health!)
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-31.jpg

So due to the delay, we eventually reached Nainital later afternoon and took the challenge to find a parking spot for Romina, and went for the boating in the lake.

While returning it was almost evening and by mistake, I left both of my cams in the car so couldn’t manage decent quality video or photo.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-32.jpg

However we couldn’t enjoy the ropeway and all of us were sad for that when we found this.

One of the tastiest Shaami Kebab I ever had till date.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-33.jpg

We took some more for the late evening snacks also in the hotel escaping hotels dinner which was no-where near in terms of quality and quantity and taste from this restaurant there.

After the dark did some mandatory shopping in the market and again enjoyed sipping coffee beside the lake which was looking so good at night also.

After almost 8.30 pm we decided to call it a day and head for the hotel through the dark lanes of smooth hills at night for 11 kms and yes all of us enjoyed every corner in the Ecosport there.

Day 5 –

This day was going to be one of the long drives from TRH Bhowali to Chaukori through the entire day which is around 175 kms as per the GPS till our hotel.

We had packed our lunch in dry foods and planed it differently which is shared in the pics.

However, we missed the Ropeway part as well as were craving for some more kebabs so first we went back to Nainital for Ropeway and our own delicious kebabs.

Few pics from the ropeway and fun
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-34.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-35.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-36.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-37.jpg

The lake from the top
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-39.jpg

The Restaurant
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-38.jpg

After this the entire drive was too much scenic and we had an enormous number of photo stops along with bio brakes.

It felt like the entire route is painted by someone, it was so perfect and beautiful.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-40.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-41.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-42.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-43.jpg

We reached Almora around 3 pm and had lunch in this place
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-44.jpg

This was one of my fav parts to have lunch with buddies and your partner in the lap of nature overlooking views like this.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-45.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-46.jpg

After Almora we started to drive through the binsar forest range and took the Bageswar route which was scenic as well as very less traffic. We reached our hotel around 7 pm and man the drive was fantastic. It really feels great in the pit stops at night completely dark under the starry sky. The feeling is incomprehensible.

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-47.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-48.jpg
Reached hotel and parked the car order the dinner and called for the day.

Day 6 –

Good morning from Chaukori
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-49.jpg

We stayed in Ojaswi Resorts in Chaukori as Munsyari was completely booked and we didn’t get a room there also. Also, we had plans for Patal Bhubaneswar which we wanted to experience.
Rooms of Ojaswi Resort
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-50.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-51.jpg

So after some “laid back” breakfast which is again self-made by my wife, we started for Patal Bhubaneswar.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-52.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-53.jpg

The route is very scenic and stopped for collecting pyne cones and pictures.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-54.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-55.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-56.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-p.jpg

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 6th April 2019 at 14:42. Reason: Thanks for sharing. Typos, formatting corrected.
Old 4th April 2019, 19:28   #3
BHPian

Patalbhubaneswar doesn’t allow any cam inside the cave so we do not have any pics from inside the caves, but the experience is worth it.

Just before entering the main temple premises.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-57.jpg

After the Visit in Patal Bhubaneswar
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-59.jpg

While returning the cloud cover from the Panchchuli moved away and we stood for the view of an awesome sunset.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-60.jpg

While we were just having some memory line digging and enjoying the view, Romina was there standing still for my timelapse.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-61.jpg

Soon the day ended and again the night drive mode is on. Somehow I have started loving driving at night in the hills a lot. Many would not refer to this as “safe” however to me it is a different feel altogether.
Just before we started our drive took this one.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-62.jpg

Returning hotel hoped for some moonlight view but was upset by the changed weather again and soon we were inside our blankets battling the cold and called it a day.

Day 7 –

It really feels awesome to wake up in a view like this.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-63.jpg

It was our check out day from Chaukori and till the time we were freshening up and packing for the journey, I managed some time for another awesome timelapse along with some good pics of the range from our hotel.

From our balcony the hotel area
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-64.jpg

Our rooms were like this. this is a very good stay, and the hotel was really nice. Location, service and views, a highly recommended stay after KMVN Chaukori.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-65.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-66.jpg

Started around 11.00 am from Chaukori for Mukteswar which was again suggested by PapaBravo and thanks a lot to him for his recommendation.
This time we took the route through Binsar and yes again didn’t regret the decision.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-67.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-68.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-69.jpg

On the route, the GPS showed a shortcut which actually led us to some views like this and some good mild off-roading through the green hills.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-70.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-71.jpg

The Binsar sanctuary is a truly mesmerizing place, would definitely come back here for a night stay at-least.

Meanwhile during the lunch stop we were having some real laid back time which eventually used in photography.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-72.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-73.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-74.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-75.jpg

By evening we were at Mukteswar Trishul Orchid Resort, an awesome property.
As we reached we were given welcome tea for the evening and within a couple of hours, dinner was ready.
The freshly cooked mutton smell was so enchanting that we skipped the bonfire which was arranged in the resort premises only. We eat like fat pigs and soon were inside the blankets enjoying the view from the room along with next day plans.

Day 8 –

Good morning from Mukteswar, a little glimpse of our stay at Trishul Orchid Resorts
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-76.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-77.jpg

A fresh morning shows how the day will go, we were all set to go back via Lucknow and then towards home as we missed the famous Bhool-Bhulaiya of Lucknow while coming.
However, suddenly my friend PD suggested me why not have a look into Taj while going back. It’s almost the same distance and time from Mukteswar to Lucknow.
So change of plans and we were heading for Taj then. We took the route as showed by Google maps and headed for Agra through Bhimtal and Bareily.
Bhimtal on the way.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-78.jpg

Bye bye hills again back to plains...
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-79.jpg

The journey was uneventful and booked a room on the go for Agra near Taj.
Reached Agra around 8.30 and had to take a detour for the hotel as moonlight was going on and no vehicle was allowed within 1 kms of Taj.
The hotel was decent enough for a night stay.
Dinner at a roof top restaurant near Taj, decent place for a cozy evening.
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-80.jpg

The day was pretty much uneventful apart from some good drive, and we called off for the day.

Day 9 –

Welcome to Agra – The Taj
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-81.jpg

Woke up early in the morning and freshened up for the drive till Varanashi. But before that the main attraction is awaiting. We had plans for just visiting Taj - have breakfast- start for Varanashi. So accordingly we visited Taj first after packing up and checking out from hotel.

Enter the Taj
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-82.jpg

Indeed this is the most beautiful man made thing in India! People say it used to be more beautiful and whitish earlier, but till present day it mesmerizes.
Won’t speak much about Taj just let the pictures do the thing!
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-83.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-84.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-85.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-86.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-87.jpg

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 6th April 2019 at 14:46. Reason: Thanks for sharing. Typos, formatting corrected.
Old 4th April 2019, 19:30   #4
BHPian

After completing the Taj chapter all of us agreed for starting the journey as we have only 1 day left from our vacation.
So just had a quick chai and breakfast on the way back till our hotel.

Deciding on the menu
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-92.jpg

So we were soon in Lucknow-Agra Expressway with Romina.
Don’t have much to say about these roads as most of us are aware about the roads and the route in this stretch.

Pics from the expressway
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-88.jpg

Reached Varanashi around 8.30 due to heavy traffic in Sasaram.
Checked into Hotel Kaushik beside the highway for the night as all of us were too tired for the night drive back to Kolkata. For the people who want to have a small night halt in Varanashi hotel Kaushik is a great place to be in.

Day 10 –

Started from Varanashi around 6.30 and with pretty much uneventful and sedate driving reached Kolkata by 5.30 pm.

Some snaps from the way
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-89.jpg

Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-90.jpg

With this, an awesome journey came to an end, but promised to come back again in the near future.

Parting snap
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-91.jpg

Once again I would like to thank all of you who helped me with this travel and indeed it was a great experience!

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 6th April 2019 at 14:48.
SVK Rider is offline   (26) Thanks
Old 6th April 2019, 14:51   #5
Team-BHP Support

Thread moved out from the Assembly Line. Thanks for sharing, Souvik!

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 6th April 2019 at 15:15.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th April 2019, 18:42   #6
BHPian

Awesome coverage and story! Really engrossing and liked the pictures. You've used Bokeh to good effect in some of the pics. May I request you to post more details and pics of Mukteshwar (the hotel, restaurants etc.).
mathuranuj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th April 2019, 19:06   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Great travelogue Souvik!
I was waiting for this since a long time. Looks like, it was worth the wait. The travelogue came out fantastic.

Wish you and your better half many more such beautiful trips and keep gifting us with your amazing travelogue's.

Rated 5*.

Last edited by Samba : 6th April 2019 at 19:11.
Samba is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th April 2019, 11:58   #8
BHPian

Re: Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!

Excellent write up and photos. Bought back memories of our trip to Kumaon last year. Thanks for sharing!
mi2n is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th April 2019, 17:38   #9
BHPian

Great write up couple with some fantastic clicks. Hotel Kaushik seems to be getting popular with us Kol Del Kol drivers. Location / room rate and food are just too good to be ignored.
ALTIMAed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2019, 19:29   #10
Team-BHP Support

A lovely travelogue with great pictures. Reminded us of our travel to this place long time back!

Looks like the same place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK Rider View Post
Kumaon Himalayas: A tale to remember!-dsc_2052.jpg
BlackPearl is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th April 2019, 22:19   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Excellent pics and write-up, SVK Rider. You guys obviously enjoyed Lucknow, Kumaon & Agra thoroughly.
Quote:
Reached Varanashi around 8.30 due to heavy traffic in Sasaram.
Heavy traffic around Sasaram caused a tailback on the highway to the west of Benaras? That must be a mother of a traffic jam! How did you figure it out - through GMap?
SS-Traveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2019, 13:45   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Four like-minded souls, one gorgeous car and asphalt tarmac, what else you need to be happy from the core?
Thanks for sharing SVK Rider! Amazing travelogue there. Loved reading all of it.

Quote:
The inception of the trip started over on a lazy Saturday afternoon when my school buddies were having some discussions over the past trips and how good they were and none of us visited the hills for quite a long time. However, I was not in a mood of going to North Bengal/Sikkim anytime soon as I do visit them regularly for my work.
Don't all trips start in a similar way? I remember the last trip we did to Spiti with a bunch of friends.

Quote:
The itinerary for the trip was as below -
Day 1 – Start in the evening, drive through the night
Day 2- Lucknow – Eat Kebabs, go to sleep, stay in Lucknow.
Day 3 – Local Site seeing in Lucknow then proceed towards Nainital, stay in TRH Bhowali
Day 4 – Nainital (local site seeing and Ranikhet), stay in Bhowali TRH
Day 5 – Nainital to Chaukori via Almora, stay in Cahukori
Day 6 – Visit Patal Bhuvaneswar and back to Chaukori, stay in Chaukori
Day 7 – Chaukori to Mukteswar, stay in Mukteswar
Day 8 – Mukteswar to Lucknow, stay in Lucknow
Day 9 – Lucknow to Varanashi, night halt at Varanashi.
Day 10 – Varanashi to Home
A good 10 days vacation spent with friends, nice location and a nice car. It was nice reading this report and looking forward to more such reports from you.
blackwasp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th April 2019, 15:53   #13
BHPian

Awesome travelogue Souvik. You seriously are a very underrated photographer. Your perspectives are really fresh. Great trip & report.

Glad that you like the suggestions on route & places.

Keep travelling & writing

Cheers,

Pawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathuranuj View Post
Awesome coverage and story! Really engrossing and liked the pictures. You've used Bokeh to good effect in some of the pics. May I request you to post more details and pics of Mukteshwar (the hotel, restaurants etc.).
The name of the Hotel is Trishul orchard. You can find more pictures here

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...uster-awd.html (Kolkata to Kumaon in a Duster AWD)
PapaBravo is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 13:06   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathuranuj View Post
Thanks a lot. I was busy with professional commitments so couldn't reply on time, but however Papabravo already given the best option to you with the mentioned link. You can check their website, very good hotel. I will try to find out some more pics and share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Great travelogue Souvik!
I was waiting for this since a long time. Looks like, it was worth the wait. The travelogue came out fantastic.

Wish you and your better half many more such beautiful trips and keep gifting us with your amazing travelogues.

Rated 5*.
Thanks will be a small word for your help and appreciation, still Thanks a lot for your wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2n View Post
Excellent write up and photos. Bought back memories of our trip to Kumaon last year. Thanks for sharing!
Yes, your route and suggestions helped us a lot. Thanks a lot to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTIMAed View Post
Great write up couple with some fantastic clicks. Hotel Kaushik seems to be getting popular with us Kol Del Kol drivers. Location / room rate and food are just too good to be ignored.
Indeed hotel Kaushik is a good option! Thanks for your appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
A lovely travelogue with great pictures. Reminded us of our travel to this place long time back!

Looks like the same place!

Attachment 1866582
Yes It seems the same place. Thanks a lot for your words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Excellent pics and write-up, SVK Rider. You guys obviously enjoyed Lucknow, Kumaon & Agra thoroughly.

Heavy traffic around Sasaram caused a tailback on the highway to the west of Benaras? That must be a mother of a traffic jam! How did you figure it out - through GMap?
Yes, you got me right, It was traffic in Handia, Sasaram is a typing mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Thanks for sharing SVK Rider! Amazing travelogue there. Loved reading all of it.

Don't all trips start in a similar way? I remember the last trip we did to Spiti with a bunch of friends.

A good 10 days vacation spent with friends, nice location and a nice car. It was nice reading this report and looking forward to more such reports from you.
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
Awesome travelogue Souvik. You seriously are a very underrated photographer. Your perspectives are really fresh. Great trip & report.

Glad that you like the suggestions on route & places.

Keep travelling & writing

Cheers,

Pawan
Thanks a lot ton for your kind words. I am just a beginner.

Last edited by Vid6639 : 12th April 2019 at 00:21. Reason: typo handia
SVK Rider is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks