Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2019, 10:25   #31
BHPian

Re: Cross country monsoon drive | Vitara Brezza | 7200 km | 17 days

Wow! Amazing travelogue. Was not much a fan of monsoon drives till this day, but, ohh boy! Your write up and photographs have completely changed my mind. Looking forward to the coming monsoon for some hands on action
ashikthomson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2019, 21:34   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
The color of season and the color of our country! What a wonderfull log all along the line! Amazing!
Thanks for the kind words. “Colors of our country”, I think this could be an exclusive theme for travel. Nice idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maveryq View Post
An excellent thread. Was wondering how you manage the cash expenses during such a long road trip. Do you carry cash with you always?
Cash is preferred, I am kind of vary about swiping at unknown places especially when in travel, inventory of 20k should be enough I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikthomson View Post
Wow! Amazing travelogue. Was not much a fan of monsoon drives till this day, but, ohh boy! Your write up and photographs have completely changed my mind. Looking forward to the coming monsoon for some hands on action
Monsoon is beautiful, of course we have to deal with mud, puddles, bad roads, decreased traction, slow traffic etc., at the end it’s all worth.

Last edited by Thermodynamics : 9th April 2019 at 21:37.
Old 10th April 2019, 17:54   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics View Post

There was an arrow straight flat stretch and I noticed a train parallel to us. Wanted to snap a whole train in a single frame horizontally. Pulled the car aside and got this. There are 42 bogies+engine+trail head. It must be about half a kilometer in length.
Thanks for sharing Enjoyed reading it and every single picture. In particular, this picture is just wow!
vasanthcullen is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 15:55   #34
BHPian

Wow, what a thirst quencher in this heat.Loved every bit of it with those spellbinding photos.

Rains & Roads are a match made in heaven in all sense & like every other beautiful marriage here too there's mostly love, yet, some potholes too
yogeshsom29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 17:00   #35
BHPian

Fantastic travelogue, wow what a coverage of diffferent landscapes and that too you did it with your whole family, kudos to them for the great support. Thoroughly enjoyed it and took me two days to complete going through so much of your precious snaps. Must admire your patience to capture so many pictures in varied conditions. Thanks a lot for sharing and keep writing and clicking, cheers.
majumon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 20:28   #36
BHPian

Wow that is some trip. Thank you for sharing.
This definitely requires a big heart to even think of such an exhaustive journey.
Each and every picture of Kashmir is mesmerising
and makes one wish to visit the place in no time.
Keep travelling and sharing.
anu007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 21:27   #37
Distinguished - BHPian

Excellent travelogue with some stunning pics. Drives during monsoon is always very cooling to our eyes with greenery allover and its fun to drive on those wet tarmac.

I loved the train pic.
arun_josie is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2019, 22:35   #38
BHPian

Beautiful photos and very nicely written travelogue. All the best and keep the travel spirits high.
abhikb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2019, 10:01   #39
Senior - BHPian

An amazing travelogue with excellent pictures.

Monsoon is an amazing time to go for this kind of trips. Personally, I envy people who club their Himalayas trip with Tajmahal. Somehow, I am not able to manage it.

Thanks, Thermodynamics for this refreshing report.

Last edited by moralfibre : 12th April 2019 at 11:03. Reason: As requested
SJM1214 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th April 2019, 12:53   #40

Excellent travelogue with stunning snaps !
It reminds me of my trip to Leh-Ladakh in 2016 in my Vitara Brezza 
Keep travelling !!!
dhananjay_joshi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2019, 11:20   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthcullen View Post
Thanks for sharing Enjoyed reading it and every single picture. In particular, this picture is just wow!
Thanks Vasanth, I am glad you liked it. Many a times we feel this is just another mundane thing what's so special of spotting a train, we can get it anytime, anywhere. But that easily accessible event doesn't easily recur in our life for various reasons and priorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogeshsom29 View Post
Wow, what a thirst quencher in this heat.Loved every bit of it with those spellbinding photos. Rains & Roads are a match made in heaven in all sense & like every other beautiful marriage here too there's mostly love, yet, some potholes too
Thanks Yogesh, I am glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majumon View Post
Fantastic travelogue, wow what a coverage of diffferent landscapes and that too you did it with your whole family, kudos to them for the great support. Thoroughly enjoyed it and took me two days to complete going through so much of your precious snaps. Must admire your patience to capture so many pictures in varied conditions. Thanks a lot for sharing and keep writing and clicking, cheers.
Thanks for the kind words Majumon. I am happy that you took time to go through. Every picture has quite a bit of work behind it with due attention to detail. Thanks for spending time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anu007 View Post
Wow that is some trip. Thank you for sharing.
This definitely requires a big heart to even think of such an exhaustive journey. Each and every picture of Kashmir is mesmerizing and makes one wish to visit the place in no time. Keep travelling and sharing.
Thanks for the kind works, Anu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Excellent travelogue with some stunning pics. Drives during monsoon is always very cooling to our eyes with greenery allover and its fun to drive on those wet tarmac. I loved the train pic.
Thanks for the kind words Arun, means a lot. I am glad you liked the pictures. Traveling in Monsoon is amazing, no words express the feeling being out in the Ghats during rains. Its a blessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
An amazing travelogue with excellent pictures. Monsoon is an amazing time to go for this kind of trips. Personally, I envy people who club their Himalayas trip with Tajmahal. Somehow, I am not able to manage it. Thanks, Thermodynamics for this refreshing report.
Thanks for the kind words SJM. Means a lot. I guess your Brezza is longing to hit the Himalayas this year and Tajmahal of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhananjay_joshi View Post
Excellent travelogue with stunning snaps ! It reminds me of my trip to Leh-Ladakh in 2016 in my Vitara Brezza
Keep travelling !!!
Thanks for the kind words Dhananjay. May be you should put up a log on your Ladakh trip. By the way, Congratulations on your first post on Team-BHP . I wish you have a great time and a long way with our forum.

Last edited by Thermodynamics : 15th April 2019 at 11:35.
Thermodynamics is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th April 2019, 19:56   #42
BHPian

Amazing travelogue. Wonderful narration combined with fantastic pictures made me feel like I traveled along with you. Monsoon drives are always fun with lush green surroundings all around. Looking forward to more travelogues and wishing you many more fun filled road trips.
SUBRU is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2019, 20:10   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBRU View Post
Amazing travelogue. Wonderful narration combined with fantastic pictures made me feel like I traveled along with you. Monsoon drives are always fun with lush green surroundings all around. Looking forward to more travelogues and wishing you many more fun filled road trips.
Thanks buddy, means a lot. It’ll be fun to travel with you on long trips, hope the wish comes true.
Old 24th June 2019, 21:24   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics View Post
You know what, expert photographers would easily make out these pictures come from cheap lens. For example, if you notice the pics with sun glare in some shots you can see the Hexagonal glare, that is basically the number of elements that make the aperture. Cheap lens have six elements and expensive ones have many and therefore the aperture is more rounded. If you count the number of rays in that pic, it would be six which shows up my gear quality.
“Ask not what your camera can do for you, but what you can do with your camera”. I think this says it all.
Beautiful travelogue + lovely pictures.

Hey would mind sharing some details about your gears and your camera?

Cheers.
Tulok
Tulok is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2019, 12:05   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulok View Post
Beautiful travelogue + lovely pictures.
Hey would mind sharing some details about your gears and your camera?
Thanks Tulok for your kind words. My gear is quite outdated, 8 year old Canon-60D+18-55mm and a 10 year old Sony-Alpha+18-55mm+70-300mm Tamron. I badly need an upgrade, very soon these will become primitive models of DSLRs

PS: Congratulations on your first post on Team-BHP, I wish you a great time here.
Thermodynamics is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks