Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:29   #61
BHPian

Re: Sailed through the Northeast in hatchbacks & crossovers with BHPians

The travelogue as well as the photographs are so soothing to our eyes. Next time you are in North Bengal, please take a small detour to Coochbehar. You will definitely like the place.
indrasis_gun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2019, 20:01   #62
BHPian

Noted down on the information accumulated from this TL and kept it for future plans to Arunachal Pradesh.

5 stars
lovecars21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2019, 16:12   #63
BHPian

Marvelous blog, as well as the snaps. Enjoyed a lot.
soumiksett is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2020, 17:39   #64
BHPian

A beautiful travelogue matched with breathtaking photos Kudos to you all for such completing this wonderful trip, Keep inspiring
anirbanz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2020, 06:40   #65
BHPian

Logging into TEAM-BHP after a while and catching up with the travelogues has led me to come across yet another gem of a travelogue from you, Samba.
Wonderfully written, superb photos, thoroughly enjoyed.
Almost motivates me to write up my east Arunachal trip from 2016. Some day, surely.
5***** quality.
mr.sinha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2020, 22:14   #66
BHPian

Thanks buddy for bringing back fond memories of our AR trip.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...uster-awd.html (Hyderabad to Arunachal, Assam & Meghalaya in a Duster AWD)

For every trip you have always been a great guide, the level of support provided and the 1-1 communication does help a lot mate. Pictures are epic and your gang looks fun . Next gen too are digging road trips.
AR is a place very close to my heart. The permit process is bit lenthy in AR but nothing compared to Bhutan and Eastern Bhutan.

Keep traveling and sharing such epic posts !
Sailed through the Northeast in hatchbacks & crossovers with BHPians-fb_img_1580488725892.jpg

Last edited by ARAY : 31st January 2020 at 22:16.
ARAY is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2020, 18:22   #67
Distinguished - BHPian

What a travelogue to read and what pictures to relish. Having seen Tawang from close quarters since childhood, never quite understood the beauty and importance of such a place until I grew up. Bumla was a strict no go zone for civilians once upon a time but now they allow folks and even arrange for a good talk about the place. The road to Bumla was cut through mountains and the surface consisted of big boulders and only 4WD Army trucks and Gypsies were able to ply on that route. Great to see the road has improved since then.
The dog at Sangetsar is perhaps one constant along with the lake. Thanks for rekindling many memories Samba, your pictures tell the story of enjoyment with like minded travellers. Such beautiful pictures add a different dimension to the whole travelogue. Congratulations to you all for such a wonderful journey.

Sailed through the Northeast in hatchbacks & crossovers with BHPians-ede5e98781614803a8b02ffade4995b2.jpeg

Sailed through the Northeast in hatchbacks & crossovers with BHPians-f0bfdec039444368bc90489cced14df7.jpeg

In keeping with your tradition, attaching a picture of my Baahon at Chilipam Monastary near Rupa during my Tawang drive way back in 2016. It was one of a kind among all the monasteries that I have seen till now. Keep travelling and keep giving us travel goals, regards.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks