Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2021, 11:08   #16
BHPian

Re: Vaccine tourism! Agencies offer trips to Russia for vaccination

Received a WhatsApp forward of similar package at Lalit Hotel as well along with Radisson.Vaccine tourism! Agencies offer trips to Russia for vaccination-img_7140.jpg
Old 30th May 2021, 11:27   #17
BHPian

In the event of an adverse reaction to the vaccine, if a real vaccine and not a placebo is administered, hope the package involves rest of the formalities as well.

While medical tourism is a massive industry, I seriously doubt this vaccine-tourism will catch on!
Old 30th May 2021, 12:55   #18
Senior - BHPian

Russia Vaccine Tourism - RIP

Also Hotels offering COVID19 Vaccination packages shall face strict legal action. Such activities are in contravention to rules under the Nat’l COVID vaccination program and must cease immediately.

Please don't fall into such traps.
Attached Thumbnails
Vaccine tourism! Agencies offer trips to Russia for vaccination-rus.jpg  

Vaccine tourism! Agencies offer trips to Russia for vaccination-hot.jpg  

RM Motorsports is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st June 2021, 13:40   #19
BHPian

This is bizarre! here in Pune MH people are suffering to get day to day medications and vaccination is like winning KBC fastest fingers first (Bots and all working against you). When people are so worried about getting vaccinated hotels offering such avenues are just making mockery of our health system giving preference to wealthy.

In my opinion in case of such pandemic there should be strict regulations in terms of cap of vaccine costs and the mode of such vaccination.

Note: I got myself vaccinated @ govt PHU (Cowin) and My Wife (Pvt Clinic - Paid).

If you can, pay the capped price but don't encourage such vaccine tourism.
Old 1st June 2021, 17:15   #20
AZT
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM Motorsports View Post
Please don't fall into such traps.
Your image does not mention private companies holding vaccination drives for their employees in office. Does that come under "Private vaccination centre run by private hospital"

I am guessing the hotel also will tie up with some hospital and make this a "Private camp organised be a private hospital" I've also heard of housing societies being able to organise camps like this.
Old 1st June 2021, 19:48   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZT View Post
Your image does not mention private companies holding vaccination drives for their employees in office. Does that come under "Private vaccination centre run by private hospital".
The second line of point 3 covers this. My employer (a large shipping company) has tied up with some private hospital/clinic chain to conduct vaccination drives in various cities with a significant number of seafarers.
Old 4th June 2021, 23:38   #22
BHPian

My employer is also arranging vaccination camps for employees and their families at the office campus. Our housing society already had a few camps from govt health center and are planning for a private one now. I think the hotel stay+ vaccination package may still be possible and I'm sure they will come with some creative ways.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks